• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It's been much too long-

DrakeZ07

Since I made a thread, instead of replying to such~

Naw but seriously, It's been a rather long time since we all met up in Lexington and had foodening [Lunch], and quiet a while since the Open Carry litter pick-up. Isn't it time we had another meet-up/lunch party sometime? or a guns, brunch, n' coffee/activity? Weather is still looking warm for the next week or two, and stuff~

Hows about another Lexington meet up?

DrakeZ07

Awesome!

sounds fun...where ya like to go?

I don't know, xD I was hoping one of the high profile peeps to suggest a place/date; Hmm... How about if we all do lunch, we can have it at the Golden Corral that we went to for the last Lexington OC meet, or we could pick up a new that isn't a chain restuarant. I'm kinda leery about calling places ahead of time to ask their permission for a group meet n' eat with OC, but, Theres this awesome joint near clays mill road called J.J. McBrewsters', they have awesome BBQ and Mutton <3, and I've OC'd there twice without any problems.

For coffee and talk, I'm unsure of any good group place for it, xD But I'd love suggestions and discussion on where to go, ZX, and anyone else~ Unless someone wants to step up and take over organization :O

Is there a specific time and day/date that should be avoided?