• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

sig p226 update

righttobarearms

so as you all might know i have just bought the newest model sig p226r.
finally got to the range saturday must say i love the gun smooth recoil feels great in the hand
only thing i do not like is the lonnngggg trigger pull.
i guess i just have to shoot it more to get used to it? i dont know:question::question:
or do any of you know a way to reduce the trigger pull?
if any of you ever shot the .380 body gaurd. makes me thing of that with the trigger pull.
dont get me wrong still love the gun. just want to know if there is anyway to reduce the pull.
also 1st time shooting this gun got a 220 out of 240;) not to bad