Thread: Anybody have a CZ-75b for sale or know where I can purchase one?

Anybody have a CZ-75b for sale or know where I can purchase one?

I think I came to a decision that my first handgun will be a CZ-75b. Problem is I am only 18 so I must purchase from a private dealer. Alternatively, my aunt has offered to buy the pistol and gift it to me through metro, but I don't know where I can find this exact weapon system.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Myers View Post
    I think I came to a decision that my first handgun will be a CZ-75b. Problem is I am only 18 so I must purchase from a private dealer. Alternatively, my aunt has offered to buy the pistol and gift it to me through metro, but I don't know where I can find this exact weapon system.
    Most any gun shop will order it if they don't have it in stock + very available on-line:
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/13655
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Since you are not prohibited from possessing the firearm, there is nothing wrong with your aunt buying it for you. Be aware that the gun shop will probably deny the sale if they suspect she is doing so for you, though. The law is very convoluted; probably on purpose. She really needs to be buying it for herself. If she doesn't like it when she gets it home, what she does with it then is her business.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip