• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello from Oklahoma

1911er

Hello to all my freinds up there in the evergreen state. Just wanted to let you know I am still thinking of you. And I don't know where we are gonna have OC meetings down here there isn't A Starbucks within 25 milesLOL,. But I am sure we will find somewhere, really feels weird to elbow check your gun and its not there, I have been carrying my Bond Derringer for peace of mind untill Nov 1. Miss you all (ok most of you) will send an update soon.

Vitaeus

Glad to hear you and your collection made it safely to Okie, you may have to use a diner or truckstop for your meet and greets. Gives you an excuse to sample their cooking :).

sudden valley gunner

Lived in El Reno for a while when I was 8 or so, Tornado tore through our town. Will never forget it, left home alone with 2 younger siblings at 8 years old stood out on the porch and watched it, had no idea we were supposed to go to the cellar.

Good luck, Oklahoma needs an OC advocate like yourself. Hope you make it back to the great northwest sometime.

1911er

Wish some of you were down here, It's been cold its only supposed to get in the mid 60's today we have been in the 75 to 80 range since I got here with some cool nights in the 40's. The closest other ocer I have heard on the boards is about 60 or 70 miles away
. And no starbucks within 40 miles that sucks. Wish you all well keep in touch. And CARRY on.

Batousaii

good to hear from you, and glad you made it there safe. It is raining alot here, so i think you may have gotten the better weather :p
- Have fun out there, and bounce in to say Hi once in a while.

Bat

Trigger Dr

Wish some of you were down here, It's been cold its only supposed to get in the mid 60's today we have been in the 75 to 80 range since I got here with some cool nights in the 40's. The closest other ocer I have heard on the boards is about 60 or 70 miles away
. And no starbucks within 40 miles that sucks. Wish you all well keep in touch. And CARRY on.

Time for you to buy a *$ franchise