• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Freedom First and your kids need your help!

Freedom First

“The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States."

A few weeks back I got thinking about the Declaration and I realized that generally we do not see the entirety of the offenses that have been wrought against our very Rights. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights have been damaged and our current “leaders” ignore it at every turn. Even the SCOUS fails to stand an defend our very basic forms of government and they side with those who would rule over a free people.

So, I have started a project, “Crimes against the Constitution” where folks like us can gather our personal insight and experiences to make a clear case regarding the damage that has been done to our Founding Documents. Any time you can invest in this would be a huge help.

On my blog, Freedom First 1775, I have posted Word files of the Framer’s efforts and I would like you to download them, make whatever notes you see fit regarding specific damages done (including cites!) and email them back to me at Freedom.First.1775@gmail.com. I will be compiling these plus my own effort and will post the resulting document when I have enough evidence.

Just as the Framers wrote, “To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.”

Time is getting short. Good men must stand up and be counted.

Thanks guys!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Several books come immediately to mind:

Who Killed the Constitution? by Thomas Woods

Its Dangerous to be Right When the Government is Wrong by Andrew Napolitano

The Case for Gold and End the Fed by Ron Paul

Hologam of Liberty by Boston T. Party (Kenneth Royce)

Give me a few minutes and I'll come up with more. Tons of stuff in those books.

sudden valley gunner

Several books come immediately to mind:

Who Killed the Constitution? by Thomas Woods

Its Dangerous to be Right When the Government is Wrong by Andrew Napolitano

The Case for Gold and End the Fed by Ron Paul

Hologam of Liberty by Boston T. Party (Kenneth Royce)

Give me a few minutes and I'll come up with more. Tons of stuff in those books.

I would like to ad to that list Constitutional Chaos by Napolitano.

Tyranny of Good Intentions by Roberts and Stratton

One I have read a few times and will read again because some of the things are so foreign to me because of what we have been brainwashed to believe is, "Politically incorrect Guide to the Constitution" by Kevin Gutzman. (this one shows you how from the very beginning the courts haven't been "constitutional".

I am short on time right now Freedom but will do what I can to look at your info, thanks for your work and effort you are putting forth.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I would like to ad to that list Constitutional Chaos by Napolitano.

Tyranny of Good Intentions by Roberts and Stratton

One I have read a few times and will read again because some of the things are so foreign to me because of what we have been brainwashed to believe is, "Politically incorrect Guide to the Constitution" by Kevin Gutzman. (this one shows you how from the very beginning the courts haven't been "constitutional".

I am short on time right now Freedom but will do what I can to look at your info, thanks for your work and effort you are putting forth.

Yes, Constitutional Chaos is very good. I had forgotten that one. Glad you added it.

I've not yet read the others, but think I now have some things to add the reading list.

Last edited:

Freedom First

Thanks guys! I work lots and have very little time for reading actual books unless I can get them on my ipod for drive time. I'm just finishing "Lies the government told you." by Napolitano. I can only listen to a chapter at a time. I get kinda POed and then I have to stop. I love Tom Woods who introduced me to the concept of Nullification.

Regarding Crimes against the Constitution, I am looking more for specific charges or instances of violence done to the Constitution or the Bill of Rights that could be summarized into content more like the Declaration below. Something along the lines where even a poorly educated person could run down the list and say, "Damn, I didn't know it was this bad." and reach for his pitchfork...

...He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people. Etc...

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Thanks guys! I work lots and have very little time for reading actual books unless I can get them on my ipod for drive time. I'm just finishing "Lies the government told you." by Napolitano. I can only listen to a chapter at a time. I get kinda POed and then I have to stop. I love Tom Woods who introduced me to the concept of Nullification.

Regarding Crimes against the Constitution, I am looking more for specific charges or instances of violence done to the Constitution or the Bill of Rights that could be summarized into content more like the Declaration below. Something along the lines where even a poorly educated person could run down the list and say, "Damn, I didn't know it was this bad." and reach for his pitchfork...

...He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people. Etc...

Yes, I understand. Those books are full of them.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but you're not the first to have this idea, and some of those who got it earlier compiled their examples into books. Those books mentioned.

It started shortly after the Founding, and there are tons and tons and tons of examples. I'll bet SVG and I, having read those books, could list dozens just from memory. Our whole point though is that you can grab those books, say at the library, and just type up a big list, then cull it down to something manageable as far as website publishing.

Pretty much every charge laid against George in the Declaration of Independence has been committed by our government. Some you might have to get a little creative to convey the point, like sending troops. The fedgov gets around that one by sending military supplies to our cops and turning them into troops. You don't have to worry about posse comitatus if you change a cop to a troop but still call him a cop.

The fedgov doesn't call legislative bodies to distant locations. Now they don't need to. Oh, no. Its much more effective to just nullify the state governments by stealing power, and suborning the state politicians into supporting the national parties. Much, much more effective than distant locations. Let them stay right where they are.

Transport people across seas for trials? Ask the people in Guantanamo. Ask Julian Assange. Heck, ask that guy who shot up those cars outside Langley back in the 90's and then fled to Pakistan. The FBI went there and stole him out of his own country. I don't think the FBI even bothered with questions of jurisdiction. Unless they want to say the whole world is their jurisdiction.

You get the idea.

ETA: Actually, it just occurred to me that somebody has already done this. You might hunt around on the internet and see what you can find. I swear I have read something like what you are trying to do. I just can't remember where I saw it. I'm pretty sure it was the internet--not a book.

Last edited:

Freedom First

Yes, I understand. Those books are full of them.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but you're not the first to have this idea, and some of those who got it earlier compiled their examples into books. Those books mentioned.

Dude, I hang out here for fun. You canna burst this bubble. ;)

It started shortly after the Founding, and there are tons and tons and tons of examples. I'll bet SVG and I, having read those books, could list dozens just from memory. Our whole point though is that you can grab those books, say at the library, and just type up a big list, then cull it down to something manageable as far as website publishing.

Were I a retired man, I might be able to do that. I work 10+ hours a day plus we are raising four little kids. I have to sneak time at work or late at night to accomplish things like this. So, hours with my nose in a book, however great it might be, isn't really an option. Thus I am asking for help from other like minded folks who might have time... Er, like you!

Also I am going to publish it on the web but I mostly plan on giving it out to folks I talk with along with a pocket Constitution, kinda like an OC flyer... So it needs to be one or two sheets when done.

Pretty much every charge laid against George in the Declaration of Independence has been committed by our government. Some you might have to get a little creative to convey the point, like sending troops. The fedgov gets around that one by sending military supplies to our cops and turning them into troops. You don't have to worry about posse comitatus if you change a cop to a troop but still call him a cop.

The fedgov doesn't call legislative bodies to distant locations. Now they don't need to. Oh, no. Its much more effective to just nullify the state governments by stealing power, and suborning the state politicians into supporting the national parties. Much, much more effective than distant locations. Let them stay right where they are.

Transport people across seas for trials? Ask the people in Guantanamo. Ask Julian Assange. Heck, ask that guy who shot up those cars outside Langley back in the 90's and then fled to Pakistan. The FBI went there and stole him out of his own country. I don't think the FBI even bothered with questions of jurisdiction. Unless they want to say the whole world is their jurisdiction.

You get the idea.

Oh yes I do and thank you Citizen for being one of the people standing today. That is essentially what I am looking for but I would like to add specific cites or descriptions for folks to follow up on otherwise it becomes another conspiracy wacko's online rant.

Of course I could just direct them at any book by Woods, Rothbard or Napolitano but who would take the time to read them? Imagine a younger man with all the options arrayed before him having to choose to avoid the world and it's allures and sit reading a book about how bad his government is. I doubt many would do it but those are the people we will need when .gov really starts using it's ill gotten power to enforce it's will. I want people to be able to make a clear choice, Freedom or Slavery. And to do so they will need to see the true nature and the spread of the evil arrayed against them.

ETA: Actually, it just occurred to me that somebody has already done this. You might hunt around on the internet and see what you can find. I swear I have read something like what you are trying to do. I just can't remember where I saw it. I'm pretty sure it was the internet--not a book.

I have it right here. It's good and I plan on using some of it but I really wanted a direct response from people today to .govs current assault on the original words of the Framers. Plus it was finished and posted in 2004. That misses significant amounts of violence done to the People and their Constitution.

OC for ME

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate. - Thomas Jefferson
I'm of the opinion that We The people are primarily responsible for the degradation of our enumerated rights. I'm also of the opinion that the times they have a changed, thanks to Obama and Bush, that We The People are that mythical sleeping giant that should not have been awakened.

I'm gunna rummage around and see if I can find a missive that may be of some small consequence.