Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can local gun folks be so anti?

How can local gun folks be so anti?

A thread about the ccsp just really turned ugly over there. I think I am through with that bunch.

There are only a couple guys there that like to stir things up.

In reality, I think some of us are really making a difference in the perception of OC over there. Stick around.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Too much information or too little, I'm confused.

Where is "there" and who is "that bunch?"

www.nevadashooters.com, a popular site for the shooters in our state.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    There are only a couple guys there that like to stir things up.

In reality, I think some of us are really making a difference in the perception of OC over there. Stick around.
    Yes well it seems I am a tattle tale for posting the link and info on here, at least according to some nvshooter folk. Yes I do get heated. Yes I may seem like I stir it up as well. I just have such a hard time understanding gun folks who won't stand up even a little bit.

Don't you have to carry your blue card when loogged into that forum?

I try to stay away from there but I could not resist on this one. It won't do any good but I let some steam off...

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Quote Originally Posted by DON`T TREAD ON ME View Post
    Don't you have to carry your blue card when loogged into that forum?
    Ahhh maybe so. Oh well. Only so much we can do.

Hey which one of you guys is making all the money here? We are being accused of taking payouts here on the forum.

after being crucified for being asked to leave Big Dogs while I was carrying I no longer visit that site. I'm kind of surprised that you still frequent their forums vegassteve

Quote Originally Posted by vegaspassat View Post
    after being crucified for being asked to leave Big Dogs while I was carrying I no longer visit that site. I'm kind of surprised that you still frequent their forums vegassteve
    After waking up this morning and seeing the hate and complete lack of understanding. I am done. Must be lots of cali transplants over there. Not the good kind who left for the right reasons. The bad kind that want to spread cali to others it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegassteve View Post
    After waking up this morning and seeing the hate and complete lack of understanding. I am done....
    Okay, okay. I'm sorry I said we weren't buddies...

After waking up this morning and seeing the hate and complete lack of understanding. I am done. Must be lots of cali transplants over there. Not the good kind who left for the right reasons. The bad kind that want to spread cali to others it seems.
    I have not been back there, till now, since they blasted me when I asked that people not use the County range. It got ugly. Maybe the thing to do is still post, but not reply to those who just want to stir the pot. Who knows, maybe some hearts and minds can be persuaded by reasoned thought.

TBG

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Okay, okay. I'm sorry I said we weren't buddies...
    Well it is true we really have never met. I may have been really terse in some other threads, but in that thread I dont think I called anyone a name or compared them to the brady org, like I have in the past. A couple of them seem to think that oc.org is a organization and we pay dues etc. I guess they dont understand how domain names work. Anyway I havent been in the mix for some pages now, after we were accused of taken payouts. I sent the guy a PM like he said and just asked what proof of that he had. So far no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    I have not been back there, till now, since they blasted me when I asked that people not use the County range. It got ugly. Maybe the thing to do is still post, but not reply to those who just want to stir the pot. Who knows, maybe some hearts and minds can be persuaded by reasoned thought.

TBG
    I have got two pms from guys asking for more info. One of them was even one who was a tad bit obtuse. He now gets it, as did the other guy. And he hasnt posted in the thread anymore either.

And after being accused of taking payouts and the mods not responding to my requests to take that down I am still done. We were here before that site came along. And we were fighting for our rights before them. I really dont need them to continue the fight.
    Last edited by Vegassteve; 10-23-2012 at 02:54 PM.

They accused you guys of taki g pay outs?? From who? I would go and read the thread but im having too good of a day to get pissed of at stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaspassat View Post
    They accused you guys of taki g pay outs?? From who? I would go and read the thread but im having too good of a day to get pissed of at stupidity.
    Here ya go. Post 64

http://www.nevadashooters.com/showth...t=33505&page=7

Quote"
    My point exactly. You guys don't really fight for gun rights as you claim you do. You OC.org people are more about favoring other businesses who cater to you with payouts and who knows what else. As for you and Steve "pitching & catching" for one another, there is a big difference in making a point and letting others have their own opinion over forcing an opinion. Steve & OC.org insist on shoving points down peoples throat and telling them that they are wrong if they do not agree with them. In the dictionary, they have a definition for that...BIASED.
    Last edited by Vegassteve; 10-23-2012 at 04:16 PM.

OK boys first I did NOT come here to start problems. That being said show me. Show me what you do. And like I posted in ns lets just let it where it lies. That post is old this is new.

Quote Originally Posted by peckerwood1986 View Post
    OK boys first I did NOT come here to start problems. That being said show me. Show me what you do. And like I posted in ns lets just let it where it lies. That post is old this is new.
    Well we had a picnic a week or so ago in Henderson. I think we are trying to get a group together for a walk in a week or two. Take time to look at some of the recent threads. The where did you carry today thread is a good one.

There is also a nra grassroots workshop in Henderson wed night. Many of us do not belong to the NRA, but we are going anyway so our voice can be heard.

And be careful coming over here. You will be falsely accused of taking payouts.
    Last edited by Vegassteve; 10-23-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Greetings!

I encourage you to view with an open mind, and ask you to present a pleasant demeanor.

BTW, if you did not come here to start problems, I suggest that 'OK boys' is not the best salutation to begin with............

And, don't forget to note that OCDO isn't simply a group of like-minded Nevada firearm owners. It encompasses the ENTIRE US.
    Last edited by wrightme; 10-23-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

I am here to see how this site operates and how it fights for rights. You are right about the ok boys so I am sorry about that.

Well we had a picnic a week or so ago in Henderson. I think we are trying to get a group together for a walk in a week or two. Take time to look at some of the recent threads. The where did you carry today thread is a good one.

There is also a nra grassroots workshop in Henderson wed night. Many of us do not belong to the NRA, but we are going anyway so our voice can be heard.

And be careful coming over here. You will be falsely accused of taking payouts.
    Where's my share of the loot Steve? You been holdin' out again?

To PW1986...If you go through the threads here, and way back, you will see that the OC community is ready, willing and able with money, time and effort to make changes. We get involved, many just behind the scenes as well. You will also see that on a goodly number of occasions we don't agree on all issues. There has been some real heated discussions here. There is no agenda beyond the fact that we all believe in securing our rights and we will do what it takes to see they are not trampled on. Believe it or not there is no uniform agreement on the use of the County Range among the "users" of oc.org. (There is no official agenda to follow on oc.org.)

Per the gains made in Clark County, and other places as well, you will find that the driving force for these changes have been by the efforts of those who post on here. I'm not sure that the same could be said of other forums. We express and share ideas on how to best fight the war on our liberty and we get involved to the extent that is possible for each of us.

Once you look through the threads, if you still have questions, there are numerous people on here that can answer them. You are welcome to join us.

TBG

I am here to see how this site operates and how it fights for rights. You are right about the ok boys so I am sorry about that.
    This site operates like ANY web forum. It allows many individuals to come online and discuss topics. It is individuals here, speaking of what has been going on, and of what they are doing, either with or without other persons who also post here.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    Where's my share of the loot Steve? You been holdin' out again?

To PW1986...If you go through the threads here, and way back, you will see that the OC community is ready, willing and able with money, time and effort to make changes. We get involved, many just behind the scenes as well. You will also see that on a goodly number of occasions we don't agree on all issues. There has been some real heated discussions here. There is no agenda beyond the fact that we all believe in securing our rights and we will do what it takes to see they are not trampled on. Believe it or not there is no uniform agreement on the use of the County Range among the "users" of oc.org. (There is no official agenda to follow on oc.org.)
    Per the gains made in Clark County, and other places as well, you will find that the driving force for these changes have been by the efforts of those who post on here. I'm not sure that the same could be said of other forums. We express and share ideas on how to best fight the war on our liberty and we get involved to the extent that is possible for each of us.

Once you look through the threads, if you still have questions, there are numerous people on here that can answer them. You are welcome to join us.

TBG
    Well, except for 'OC about pistols, not about long guns.'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast