• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How can local gun folks be so anti?

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
There are only a couple guys there that like to stir things up.

In reality, I think some of us are really making a difference in the perception of OC over there. Stick around.

Vegassteve

There are only a couple guys there that like to stir things up.

In reality, I think some of us are really making a difference in the perception of OC over there. Stick around.

Yes well it seems I am a tattle tale for posting the link and info on here, at least according to some nvshooter folk. Yes I do get heated. Yes I may seem like I stir it up as well. I just have such a hard time understanding gun folks who won't stand up even a little bit.

vegaspassat

after being crucified for being asked to leave Big Dogs while I was carrying I no longer visit that site. I'm kind of surprised that you still frequent their forums vegassteve

Vegassteve

after being crucified for being asked to leave Big Dogs while I was carrying I no longer visit that site. I'm kind of surprised that you still frequent their forums vegassteve

After waking up this morning and seeing the hate and complete lack of understanding. I am done. Must be lots of cali transplants over there. Not the good kind who left for the right reasons. The bad kind that want to spread cali to others it seems.

The Big Guy

After waking up this morning and seeing the hate and complete lack of understanding. I am done. Must be lots of cali transplants over there. Not the good kind who left for the right reasons. The bad kind that want to spread cali to others it seems.

I have not been back there, till now, since they blasted me when I asked that people not use the County range. It got ugly. Maybe the thing to do is still post, but not reply to those who just want to stir the pot. Who knows, maybe some hearts and minds can be persuaded by reasoned thought.

TBG

Vegassteve

Okay, okay. I'm sorry I said we weren't buddies... :)

Well it is true we really have never met. I may have been really terse in some other threads, but in that thread I dont think I called anyone a name or compared them to the brady org, like I have in the past. A couple of them seem to think that oc.org is a organization and we pay dues etc. I guess they dont understand how domain names work. Anyway I havent been in the mix for some pages now, after we were accused of taken payouts. I sent the guy a PM like he said and just asked what proof of that he had. So far no answer.

Vegassteve

I have not been back there, till now, since they blasted me when I asked that people not use the County range. It got ugly. Maybe the thing to do is still post, but not reply to those who just want to stir the pot. Who knows, maybe some hearts and minds can be persuaded by reasoned thought.

TBG

I have got two pms from guys asking for more info. One of them was even one who was a tad bit obtuse. He now gets it, as did the other guy. And he hasnt posted in the thread anymore either.

And after being accused of taking payouts and the mods not responding to my requests to take that down I am still done. We were here before that site came along. And we were fighting for our rights before them. I really dont need them to continue the fight.

Last edited:

vegaspassat

They accused you guys of taki g pay outs?? From who? I would go and read the thread but im having too good of a day to get pissed of at stupidity.

Vegassteve

They accused you guys of taki g pay outs?? From who? I would go and read the thread but im having too good of a day to get pissed of at stupidity.

Here ya go. Post 64

http://www.nevadashooters.com/showthread.php?t=33505&page=7

Quote"
My point exactly. You guys don't really fight for gun rights as you claim you do. You OC.org people are more about favoring other businesses who cater to you with payouts and who knows what else. As for you and Steve "pitching & catching" for one another, there is a big difference in making a point and letting others have their own opinion over forcing an opinion. Steve & OC.org insist on shoving points down peoples throat and telling them that they are wrong if they do not agree with them. In the dictionary, they have a definition for that...BIASED.

Last edited:

peckerwood1986

OK boys first I did NOT come here to start problems. That being said show me. Show me what you do. And like I posted in ns lets just let it where it lies. That post is old this is new.

Vegassteve

OK boys first I did NOT come here to start problems. That being said show me. Show me what you do. And like I posted in ns lets just let it where it lies. That post is old this is new.

Well we had a picnic a week or so ago in Henderson. I think we are trying to get a group together for a walk in a week or two. Take time to look at some of the recent threads. The where did you carry today thread is a good one.

There is also a nra grassroots workshop in Henderson wed night. Many of us do not belong to the NRA, but we are going anyway so our voice can be heard.

And be careful coming over here. You will be falsely accused of taking payouts.

Last edited: