Thread: Carrying at Henderson Pavillion tomorrow? Mitt Romney and Paul Ran victory rally.

Carrying at Henderson Pavillion tomorrow? Mitt Romney and Paul Ran victory rally.

Anyone going to be open carrying at the Henderson Pavillion tomorrow morning? Unfortunately I have to work - would love to have been there.

I didn't catch the whole debate...was in a loud room while it was on tv...but did I hear romney say he doesnt think automatics should be allowed, like current law states? anyone wanna help out and inform him how automatic (or fully automatic) are legal in NV? or was that addressed and fixed yet?

Damn it, if I had noticed this earlier I would have attended with my Ron Paul sign!

Carrying at Henderson Pavillion tomorrow? Mitt Romney and Paul Ran victory rally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostlittlerobot View Post
    I didn't catch the whole debate...was in a loud room while it was on tv...but did I hear romney say he doesnt think automatics should be allowed, like current law states? anyone wanna help out and inform him how automatic (or fully automatic) are legal in NV? or was that addressed and fixed yet?
    Haha...I heard that on the debate and laughed. He said fully automatic weapons already were against the law - so we didn't need further legislation on that. . Ah well...long as he isn't going to mess with 2a rights. Nobody tell him otherwise or he may feel the need to recant.
    Last edited by jdholmes; 10-23-2012 at 07:57 PM.

ok good so at least someone else heard that he said that.