• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Breakfast

1245A Defender

Well,,,

In two different cities, 100 miles apart. We have different members in different parts of the state. Would that we could have had events in Lawton, Enid, Ada, Woodward, etc.....

I think you miss my point... Is their is any point of even trying to make a point...
Having breakfast at 12:01 AM!!!,,, is not often done,, anywhere!!
Then 12 hours later,,, having lunch,, anywhere Does Make sense.

Since there is 12 hours to make the 100 mile drive, it sounds like something that
someone that goes to breakfast at 1 minute past midnight would do, could do..

hrdware

The law goes into effect at midnight. It's the first ever opportunity to open carry legally in public, so we decided to do exactly that. Sorry that this is so difficult for you accept..or something.

I think he is just getting at that people who go to the breakfast could then drive to Owasso for the lunch.

1245A Defender

Ohhh...

The law goes into effect at midnight. It's the first ever opportunity to open carry legally in public, so we decided to do exactly that. Sorry that this is so difficult for you accept..or something.

You are right...
I knew the new OC law starts on nov 1,,, but
I had not put that together in my head to make sense of a breakfast at 12:01..
Now I wish I could come.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

1245A Defender

Well,,,,

You are right...
I knew the new OC law starts on nov 1,,, but
I had not put that together in my head to make sense of a breakfast at 12:01..
Now I wish I could come.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Like I said,,,
Who? Anywhere in Oklahoma? Will go to breakfast? Shopping? Or anything else, Open carrying, in Oklahoma at 12:01 AM Thursday??

Like I said,, I wish I could join you!!!