• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Lunch

okiephlyer

Originally, I was going to be out of state on business. Plans changed so I plan to be there, probably still suffering from candy overload from the night before.

Gary S

I plan on being there i take it most of you have already met, i look forward to meeting with all of you

Gary S

I am really looking forward to the lunch and meeting new people along with making new friends. Has there been any new speaker to take place of the one who can not make it?

Gary S

We originally envisioned this to just be a group of likeminded people getting together and having lunch. I'm sure I'll say a few words, but y'all are probably sick of my words by now. :cuss:
As long as its informative i don't mind listening at all, im trying to get my wife to join me but she has work but i think its cause she is still so skeptic of open carry but ill be doing it enough that ill get her used to it. Might be hard she works with a Leo at a dui school and has her convinced its a bad idea, you know ill be a target if i open carry.

Gary S

I just read on the site about no guns = no money cards, will anyone have any of there at the lunch i would love to get some of them. If so how much does it cost to get a few of them, thanks.

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
Gary, I will bring them to both events, and we are asking for a $2 donation for a packet of 10, so we can afford to print more.

Don't forget that this lunch will be your absolute last opportunity to join OKOCA as a founding member.

Gary S

Thank you i do plan on becoming a member i just need to check my funds first and see what i can swing now