• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA Range Safety Officer class - Saturday, November 3, 2012

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
rso.gif

Proactive Shooters will be conducting our last NRA Range Safety Officer class for the year on Saturday, November 3, 2012 from 10am to 8pm. Class will be held at the Bass Pro Shops in Ashland, Va. and the cost for the class is $100.

More details may be found here: http://proactiveshooters.com/nra-range-safety-officer-class/

zoom6zoom

This is a great class even if you're not intending to get a job as an RSO... I have always considered myself a safer than average shooter, but this strengthened my skills and gave me the confidence to deal with those who might be acting unsafely when I'm at the range.

Jim also made the class interesting and what could have been a long day actually went by quickly.