• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just when you think they're all gone...

Sonora Rebel

Leaving the 'Dollar' store on Sanderio Rd yesterday. Woman: "Is that a real gun?" (1911 .45acp) Me: "Of course." She stands there... staring... open mouthed.
Where do people carry non-real handguns in Arizona? Why do they ask?

SPOProds

I love being asked if my gun is real. Once had an off duty cop ask me, I replied with "of course isn't yours? Is it loaded? "Duh, its a gun, not a rock."

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

davidmcbeth

Banned
I love being asked if my gun is real. Once had an off duty cop ask me, I replied with "of course isn't yours? Is it loaded? "Duh, its a gun, not a rock."

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

I had a Treasury agent ask me if my rifle was real ... I simply replied "maybe you'll find out later" .. he was vary displeased with that answer...then I booted him off my land. I guess he wasn't t-h-a-t interested.:monkey:monkey:monkey

Keep the Faith!

Last edited:

GWbiker

Leaving the 'Dollar' store on Sanderio Rd yesterday. Woman: "Is that a real gun?" (1911 .45acp) Me: "Of course." She stands there... staring... open mouthed.
Where do people carry non-real handguns in Arizona? Why do they ask?

Probably was a weepy eyed bleeding heart Kommyforynia tourist who never saw a real gun.

FreeInAZ

I always smile and say, well it could be a fake, I'm pretty damn handy with PhotoShop. Hell, made my car that way, house too...:p I'd make my own money too, but the government hates competition! They usually just chuckle and understand the foolishness of their question. The ones who don't get it just bumble away. Either way no harm, no foul :;),

gunslinger493

There are times when I think that there could be a 10,000 megaton nuclear war and there would be nothing left except cockroaches and liberals!