Thread: Our Newest Forum Sponsor, SMA Outfitters, is Offering a Discount to Forum Members

Our Newest Forum Sponsor, SMA Outfitters, is Offering a Discount to Forum Members

You all may have noticed the new forum sponsor whose ad appears at the very top of every page of the forum. Today, I received the following email from John, the owner of SMA Outfitters:

I would like to offer your forum members a 5% discount on holsters. They should reference coupon code OCD05%

I have just added this Categories for the 5 % discount to OpenCarry.org Members

I have just added this Categories for the 5 % discount to OpenCarry.org Members. I am glad to support the open carry movement.

Firearm Parts / Ar-15 / Ak-47 / Pistol / Rifle / Shotguns/Ammunition/Binoculars / Spotting Scopes / Rangefinder Optics/Ear & Eye Protection / Goggles / Optical Accessories/Firearms Cleaning Equipment / Gunsmith Tools/Lasers / Tac Lights/Magazines & Accessories/Optics / Scopes / Red Dot / Holographic Sights / Scope Mounts / Accessories/Safes / Gun Locks / Handgun Racks/Slings/swivels

John Beavers / SMA Outfitters

I have just added this Categories for the 5 % discount to OpenCarry.org Members. I am

SMA Outfitters is offering 5 % discount in these Categories

See below, I have found most of our prices are Cheaper then Dirt Price’s on a big portion of the items. We charge a flat rate $7.99 shipping on orders below $250.00 and free above that.

Use coupon code: 5%OFF

Firearm Parts, Ar-15, Ak-47, Pistol, Rifle, Shotguns
    Ammunition
    Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rangefinder Optics
    Ear & Eye Protection, Goggles, Optical Accessories
    Firearms Cleaning Equipment, Gunsmith Tools
    Lasers, Tac Lights
    Magazines & Accessories
    Optics, Scopes, Red Dot, Holographic Sights
    Scope Mounts & Accessories
    Safes, Gun Locks, Handgun Racks
    Slings/swivels