Thread: STL area/pacific, MO. OC dinner! Nov. 4th

STL area/pacific, MO. OC dinner! Nov. 4th

2A supporter dinner date in Pacific, MO. November 4th, 2012 For those interested 12:00 Noon meet at D'Angelo's, go shooting and meet back at D'Angelo's 3PM for Dinner. No shooting if it rains or snows! Handguns only, 4 WD recommended but not required. Short walk down a hill in you don't have 4WD.
    We've been to this place many time, friendly, cost effective, OCers welcome.
    http://www.dangelospizza.com/
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-25-2012 at 10:55 PM. Reason: added date to title
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Definitely in for some pizza, will see if I can afford the ammo to do some shooting again.

Quote Originally Posted by xdmcompact View Post
    Definitely in for some pizza, will see if I can afford the ammo to do some shooting again.
    There is a couple who live in Wildwood who want to learn more about OC, they are planning on being there.

Great time had by all.............

Last edited by mspgunner; 11-04-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO