• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Daddy daughter Day

BaldnBlk

I need a place to take my daughter to practice shooting out of city limits. I stay off of 95 and jones. Any help is appreciated. THANX

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Why not one of the established ranges? A bit of a freeway drive, but take the 95 on past Henderson and you can choose between the Desert Hills Pro Gun Club and the Boulder Rifle & Pistol Club. Both are open to non-members, but the latter only on Tuesday, Thursday, and weekends.

Not free, but you have some amenities. Bathrooms, shade, tables, target stands, etc.

You'll probably want to join after you get used to it!