Thread: Traverse City Lunch 10-29 at 1200?

Traverse City Lunch 10-29 at 1200?

Greetings fellow freedom fighters!

I am brand new to the area as I have been living in Traverse City for officially three weeks. I am putting the word out to see if there is any intrust in having a lunch for this coming Monday (10-29) at BC Pizza in Traverse City. I have two other valid CPLs but I do not have Michigan's yet so I will have to load up getting out of my car and unarm myself again when leaving but I would enjoy the opportunity to get to meet some of my new neighbors. I do not know if BC Pizza is open carry friendly or not but I did enjoy their pizza buffet. I was thinking of 1200 (that would be noon) as start time and go until the last person leaves. Any takers?
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Hmm... I would gladly, but unfortunately that would be like a 5 or 6 hour drive for me :-(

I am game if we could do another time

I would be willing to meet up for an open carry lunch on a weekend or an open carry dinner after 4:00 pm ... I work at the hospital from 7:30-4pm M-F. I have lived in TC for about a month and a half...
    Last edited by NMadole; 10-26-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Creamsicle View Post
    Hmm... I would gladly, but unfortunately that would be like a 5 or 6 hour drive for me :-(
    I hear you Mike, It's about 37hrs non stop for me factoring traffic

To the OP - if you are ever going to be in the Metro Detroit area you'll find lot's of good OC folk ready to meet for a OC outing given enough advance notice.

Hope this lunch goes very well for you and your guests. +1

Carry on people!
    Last edited by Big Gay Al; 10-27-2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: missing "you"

Re: Traverse City Lunch 10-29 at 1200?

Quote Originally Posted by NMadole View Post
    I would be willing to meet up for an open carry lunch on a weekend or an open carry dinner after 4:00 pm ... I work at the hospital from 7:30-4pm M-F. I have lived in TC for about a month and a half...

My weekend this week was full but maybe on another week. I was just testing the waters trying to see how much intrust there was in the area. I will try again with more notice
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

Quote Originally Posted by fire suppressor View Post
    My weekend this week was full but maybe on another week. I was just testing the waters trying to see how much intrust there was in the area. I will try again with more notice

Please do. Would you consider traveling about 45 minutes away... perhaps to Cadillac to arrange to meet up? TC is not totally out of the question but keeping travel time to around 1.5 hrs may get a few from Grand Rapids.
    Last edited by DrTodd; 10-29-2012 at 07:52 PM.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Traverse City Lunch 10-29 at 1200?

I'd do a Cadillac Meet. I can even suggest venues.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

I would be game for a Cadillac meeting