Thread: OC in rio rancho

rural religious usa

OC in rio rancho

OC'd in Rio Rancho's verizon contract store and staff was completely confortable but another customer came in and phreaked as she walked widely around me to the otherside of the counter w/nothing in her hands...the customer needed to use the fone next to me to validate her account information so again a wide berth around me to the fone. when finished she then was around at the otherside of the counter playing w/a full sized mace spray device in her hands .

where it came from is beyond my knowledge but when she left even the staff commented on it...

PS: lovely to see the dogwoods changing along the rio grande...quite beautiful
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

Campaign Veteran
    Colorado Springs, CO
    ...I guess you didn't look like you could have been a LEO for her to assume the worst?

Not that we NEED to look like LEOs, of course (I dress however I want), I'm just saying that MOST people probably (and immediately) assume an OCer is a LEO, either on or off duty. Wonder why she didn't.

Whatever, someone should have told her that in the REAL world, Mace doesn't work too well against bullets. ;-)
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 10-26-2012 at 09:40 PM.