• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

south sound meetup 11 nov 2012

Schlepnier

Lets see if we can have a better turn out this time around ;)

starbucks
4250 Martin Way East
Olympia, WA 98516

Sunday, Nov. 11 - noon 'til about 4:00 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sarry i thought it was pretty well known by now, we always start around noon and go to about 4pm on average.

There might be newbies to your group interested - spread the word unless there is a reason to keep it private.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I get off at 3:30 pm, I will stop at the house and get my gun. I will stop by the Starbucks at about 4 pm, and see if any body is left. Other wise I will continue on the way for my annual Veteran's day free meal at Applebee's. So if anybody else wants to join me at Applebee's feel free to join me.

DamonK

I get off at 3:30 pm, I will stop at the house and get my gun. I will stop by the Starbucks at about 4 pm, and see if any body is left. Other wise I will continue on the way for my annual Veteran's day free meal at Applebee's. So if anybody else wants to join me at Applebee's feel free to join me.

Now that sounds like a good plan! I'll try to be there.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Alpine

I see a lot of gatherings in central-west (federal way), far south (Olympia) and far north (Bothell), just curious, are there any established gatherings in mid-east or mid-south east King County, such as Bellevue, Issaquah, Maple Valley, Kent, Covington, etc? I've tried searching through the forums but haven't seen anything recent.

If not I may start one up in Issaquah or Maple Valley or Bellevue.

Last edited:

1911er

I'm jealous

I will be there in spirit. Since I have been down here looking for a house I havn't found one esspresso stand within 35 miles. Oklahoma might not have been a good idea after all

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I will be there in spirit. Since I have been down here looking for a house I havn't found one esspresso stand within 35 miles. Oklahoma might not have been a good idea after all
I could have told you that! I did basic at Ft. Sill, and went back there for a week back in 2011. At least now you can OC! Come back to the real world Clay.

ak56

Campaign Veteran
:question::exclaim::question::exclaim::question::exclaim:

I thought clay was 1911er :confused:

He's having an identity crisis.

No espresso stands? Sounds like a business opportunity.

1911er, armed, Clay, whoever you are at the moment - Now that you can OC down there in oklahoma, you can show the locals how it's done. Have fun and stay safe.

1245A Defender

well,,,

no work that day im there sounds like another good day with good people

Wow, youve been here TWO years, now you make your first post...
Ive been to lots of meet and greets in my three years on this forum.
Have you had good days... with good people.. from this forum, in the past?

I went shopping in Belfair tonight,,, I dont live there, but I live near...
Should we be friends?