• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greer county

1911er

Are there any members or lurkers on here from greer county would love to get together for coffee or whatever as I am looking for A home in granite I just been here A short time but my WA. cpl is also good here in Okie land. and I OC all the time up there in the great northwet errnorthwest.

ethorman

I am SE of you in Lawton, we are looking to have social get togetherness once a month around the sw part of OK, I will keep you updated of anything we come up with. It will be on the OKOCA website as well.