• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm feeling hungry for breakfast...Saturday Nov. 17

XDFDE45

So that means it is time for our semi-quarterly gathering at The Pancake House. I'm planning on Saturday Nov. 17 at 9 am, those you are interested can post here if you would like to join us or shoot me a PM. Here is the addy and a Link to check out their menu. Awesome food and they have always been great to us when we go there. Hope you can make it!!

16460 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005
262-797-0800

Last edited by a moderator:

XDFDE45

So far I have 7 including myself. Any one else? If so post here and I'll check when I get home from work tonight so when I call the manager tomorrow morning I can let her know how many.

E6chevron

So far I have 7 including myself. Any one else? If so post here and I'll check when I get home from work tonight so when I call the manager tomorrow morning I can let her know how many.

I'll be there tomorrow morning, looking for a Belgian waffle. Then, out on the road delivering snowmobile oil, and feeling safe.

XDFDE45

Well 8 of us enjoyed some great food and company again. No one freaked out and ran out calling the police. Also I would like say that the staff took very good care of us usual. The manager is always nice to talk to when I call and let her know we are coming for breakfast and our waitress was right there checking to make sure everything was fine. Looking at possibly late Feb. or early March for the next one.

Paul, sorry you and Nancy couldn't make it :cry:.