Thread: My experience so far.

My experience so far.

I have not really posted much since I joined. I live in butler county and can say only positive things. I have yet to have a police encounter, but everywhere I have gone has had no problems with me carrying openly. I have had a few "looks" but nobody has ever questioned me. I just wish more people would do it. I appreciate this community and I am a proud support our rights. Carry on friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Timj91 View Post
    I have not really posted much since I joined. I live in butler county and can say only positive things. I have yet to have a police encounter, but everywhere I have gone has had no problems with me carrying openly. I have had a few "looks" but nobody has ever questioned me. I just wish more people would do it. I appreciate this community and I am a proud support our rights. Carry on friends.
    Glad to have you. I'd love it if you stopped over at OhioOC.org and joined us there, we're growing every day. Many of the major members from this website are staff members over there. We are working to become a full fledged organization.

First positive thing I've heard in days.

I'm really happy you're having a positive experience. That gives me hope. I just moved from Arizona to Cuyahoga county just south of Cleveland. I cannot speak from personal experience, only observations from others, but This is not the place (yet) for OC. Maybe I should head to Butler county for a day just the remind myself of what freedom feels like.
    T.V. brings on a whole new meaning to thinking inside the box.

-M

Re: My experience so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm View Post
    ... but This is not the place (yet) for OC...
    I OC in Cuyahoga county every day. Primarily Parma, Parma Heights and Brooklyn.

Brooklyn recently wasn't up to date on OC, but an email to their chief after I was harassed fixed that real quick.

Please also join us at www.OhioOC.org/forums

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

You're welcome to carry at my store (Skunk-A-Rific Computers) anytime!

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skunkarific View Post
    You're welcome to carry at my store (Skunk-A-Rific Computers) anytime!
    February 2013 will be skunkarific's third anniversary on this forum, in effect, averaging a posting/response once per year. Chuck, you need to reconsider your domineering practice and let others to get a word in edgeways.
    Last edited by color of law; 12-16-2012 at 03:28 PM.