• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My experience so far.

Timj91

I have not really posted much since I joined. I live in butler county and can say only positive things. I have yet to have a police encounter, but everywhere I have gone has had no problems with me carrying openly. I have had a few "looks" but nobody has ever questioned me. I just wish more people would do it. I appreciate this community and I am a proud support our rights. Carry on friends.

Hareuhal

I have not really posted much since I joined. I live in butler county and can say only positive things. I have yet to have a police encounter, but everywhere I have gone has had no problems with me carrying openly. I have had a few "looks" but nobody has ever questioned me. I just wish more people would do it. I appreciate this community and I am a proud support our rights. Carry on friends.

Glad to have you. I'd love it if you stopped over at OhioOC.org and joined us there, we're growing every day. Many of the major members from this website are staff members over there. We are working to become a full fledged organization.

Malcolm

First positive thing I've heard in days.

I'm really happy you're having a positive experience. That gives me hope. I just moved from Arizona to Cuyahoga county just south of Cleveland. I cannot speak from personal experience, only observations from others, but This is not the place (yet) for OC. Maybe I should head to Butler county for a day just the remind myself of what freedom feels like.

Hareuhal

... but This is not the place (yet) for OC...

I OC in Cuyahoga county every day. Primarily Parma, Parma Heights and Brooklyn.

Brooklyn recently wasn't up to date on OC, but an email to their chief after I was harassed fixed that real quick.

Please also join us at www.OhioOC.org/forums

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
You're welcome to carry at my store (Skunk-A-Rific Computers) anytime!
February 2013 will be skunkarific's third anniversary on this forum, in effect, averaging a posting/response once per year. Chuck, you need to reconsider your domineering practice and let others to get a word in edgeways. :lol:

Last edited: