• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I was wondering if Lost Dog Cafe' in Fairfax was gun friendly?

Nicholas A.

Has anyone been to Lost Dog Cafe down in Merrifield. I am planning on going with a few friends and don't want to go and find out that they are not gun friendly and end up having to put my gun in my trunk which I don't like that idea

Nicholas A.

Sorry its in fairfax, I was going off of a bad address. I was just wondering since honestly I dont want to be asked to put my gun in my car since it will be in a parking garage and will be out of sight. Not saying I would want to put it in my trunk as opposed to carrying it but to have the car out of sight I really cant keep an eye on it while out at dinner

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Sorry its in fairfax, I was going off of a bad address. I was just wondering since honestly I dont want to be asked to put my gun in my car since it will be in a parking garage and will be out of sight. Not saying I would want to put it in my trunk as opposed to carrying it but to have the car out of sight I really cant keep an eye on it while out at dinner
Why not just GO, act normally and if you get asked to leave your gun outside.. go with it to a place that welcomes you?

Nicholas A.

I will go, not a question about that. Being from Maryland I tend to plan around being able to carry with no problem. If I am asked to take the gun off I will. The dinner is a group thing with a few friends and friends of friends so just one of those sorts of things but honestly it is what it is. I'll probably go on my own before the group dinner and if they ask me to leave I will and just wont carry to the dinner

Nicholas A.

Well I guess when I go on my own and am asked to leave because of the gun I will and just wont carry when I go with the group if I'm unable to get the location to be changed, again this is all what if's