• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Have you voted yet?

Polite Posture

Yes I did, and I was open carrying while doing it. I heard them make comments when I turned to vote because they didn't notice at first, but commented to the folks behind me how I acted like a perfect gentleman so they allowed it.

Voted at the one of the trailers located at:

Vons - Trails Village Center (Trailer)
1970 Village Center Circle
Las Vegas, NV 89134

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Sent in my absentee ballot last week. Googled every name I wasn't familiar with. Took a half-hour, but every choice was an informed one.

Shoobee

Dropped off my ballot at the ballot drop off box in the county registrar's office a few days ago.

Voted "no" on all the propositions except for the one requiring genetically altered foods to be properly labelled. After all, that is what government regulation is for. I am surprised they are not already required to label it.

All the tax hikes, on the rich, and for sales taxes, that Gov Moonbeam wants I vetoed. No new taxes.

Otherwise I practically voted a straight party ticket.

Can't give Boehner any more ammo in the house. He is already out of control there.

Need Harry Reid to keep up the pressure on Boehner in the other side of the US Capitol.

Harry Reid is like a god, and the whole weight of the country seems to be upon him. I am amazed that one senator from such a tiny state successfully wields so much power. I'm glad he does.

The White House could go either way and not much would change. Most of the informed professional predictions give Obama the states of Ohio and Nevada and that will put him over the top. Iowa and Wisconsin may be just more gravy for Obama as well.

FOX however seems to be swimming against the current. They will either come out of this as geniuses, or as idiots. We'll see.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romney-vs-obama-electoral-map

Last edited:

Polite Posture

Sent in my absentee ballot last week. Googled every name I wasn't familiar with. Took a half-hour, but every choice was an informed one.

Took me a few days @30mins per video. They have them on a Channel named Steve Sanson on YouTube, titled Veterans in Politics.

Last edited:

turborich

I will be voting in about 2 hours. I always wait until election day. I will not be OCing since it's on school grounds.