• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nandos Chicken geat OC story

Arma1911

Thanks for sharing that story. Let's definately try to get some people together to show our support. I agree with Tess that short notice and lunches get less attendance. That being said, I am in favor of meeting in the evening. But whenever you decide to do it, I'll do my best to join you.

Geoffrey Griffith

Thanks for sharing that story. Let's definately try to get some people together to show our support. I agree with Tess that short notice and lunches get less attendance. That being said, I am in favor of meeting in the evening. But whenever you decide to do it, I'll do my best to join you.

Than lets do a 6:00 happy hour one day next week. How about everyone chime in on What day is better; Monday the 5th or Wednesday the 7th (Pre or post Romney victory gathering) and lets do it.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Tess, Does Monday at 6:00 work for you?

Was gonna respond to your PM but yes, it works for me. Do they serve anything besides chicken (spouse is anti-chicken)? Anyway, I'll let you know on the response thread whether it'll be just me or me plus spouse and manchild.

Geoffrey Griffith