• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I want to start an identical thread(and with permission,make it a sticky) that I saw on the OK page. Oklapatriot wanted to say something good about a LEO stop and started a thread to do it. I thought we could do this and refer back to the data as needed. We can applaud(by name) the LEOs that are supportive (the good), the LEOs that give the whole thing a bad name(the bad), and the LEO/thugs that prone out or shoot (the ugly). Do it by name. "It ain't slander if'in its true".
This could be historical data to use in the future.
What say you my fellow Armed Citizens. Should we, keep a tally of those whom we come in contact with in the LEO world as we do with other businesses (friend or foe site)? I thought this was a great way to identify what is wrong and to award what is right. I am right on sending letters (not email) to praise an exceptional LEO. This would give us the opportunity to do so. This would not be a venue to rant and rave. It could only be successful if it was factual not combative. Evidence , not anger.

HK_dave

i've never asked for a cop's name. if i get a ticket, it's on there. if i don't get a ticket, i really don't give a crap who they are.