• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am new to OC

Blitzkrieg

i am new to OC and i live in Cape Girardeau, Mo. area. what are some things that i need to know about OC and what are some of the things i should say and not say top cops when approached. any advice would be great thanx.

Redbaron007

First thing I would do is determine what areas around you have in place to prevent OC. Any municipality can regulate/prevent OC. Once this has been satisfied, do the Walmart shuffle! ;)

As for the police, do a search here and you will see various opinions on the talking to the police. Bottom line, be careful what you say to the popo.

Blitzkrieg

thanx man! another question i had was concerning the OC meetings. I would like to take part i like the ideal of getting together to help protect our constitution and our rights. are there any meetings in SE Missouri or around this area.

Redbaron007

thanx man! another question i had was concerning the OC meetings. I would like to take part i like the ideal of getting together to help protect our constitution and our rights. are there any meetings in SE Missouri or around this area.

Watch the Missouri forum for announcements regarding OC meetings. I don't recall seeing any in your area; however, doesn't mean it can't start. The next closest place would be the STL area. Just watch the forum. Sorry I'm not much help.

mspgunner

thank you for your help and stl. is not to far from here i could probably make it to one of the next meetings.

Sunday November 4th 3:00PM in Pacific, Missouri at D'Angelos. Just west of St. Louis County in Franklin Co.

http://www.dangelospizza.com/

Google the address for directions, al are welcome. We expect about 10 people, maybe more with a few new folks.

We've been there before, afordable, small place, the owners are great to us!