Thread: Captcha code search requirement removed for logged-in members, thanks John

Captcha code search requirement removed for logged-in members, thanks John

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post this but John told me to spread the word. I asked John if he could remove the captcha code search requirement for logged-in members as a way to encourage people to search more before they post, which will save on bandwidth & hosting costs, as well as preserve sanity, as well as keep alive good info. threads.

He graciously approved this, fixed it and told me to let others know. Thanks John.

Thumbs up

YEA!!!!!

Sweet! Thanks.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Banned
    No cap? Whaaat? I used to like having to enter 4 times to get it right ... now that game is over.

Fp3(│0_

Prior to registering, I was stumped on a recent search that asked how many hours are in a week. Not enough apparently was not the answer. Long dead thread but got my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by shaun View Post
    Prior to registering, I was stumped on a recent search that asked how many hours are in a week. Not enough apparently was not the answer. Long dead thread but got my attention.
    So did John decide to bring back the Captcha thing? I got asked for it before even being able to make it to OCDO or the forums.
    It said it was Cloud Flare?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    So did John decide to bring back the Captcha thing? I got asked for it before even being able to make it to OCDO or the forums.
    It said it was Cloud Flare?
    No Captcha seen from this end.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    No Captcha seen from this end.
    It's gone now, but I saw it the five times I logged in that day.
    Some of those words are pretty hard to make out.

Let me know if you find any weird posts from me, just in case I was "phished" (the network I'm on has been a bit slow these past few days). Like if I start spouting off some anti-gun nonsense, start bashing OC in favor of the tacticool advantage of CC, or start putting down 1911s in favor of...Glocks.