Thread: Fully Legal - Unregistered, Unserialized Weapon!!!

Talking Fully Legal - Unregistered, Unserialized Weapon!!!

I hope that title caught everyone's attention, I meant for it too grab you!

I was browsing the wonderful world wide web a little while ago and ran across this most amazing and liberating information and the beauty of it, it's for real & fully legal under BATFE! *LOL*

Too good to be true you say? No way in this world you say? Can't be you say? Well, I figured I'd encounter nay-sayer's when I posted this so what better way to properly distribute Great Information than with the original video I discovered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30i_6...ure=watch-vrec

Enjoy my fellow OCDO friends! :-)
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

yup, 80% lowers and AK flats have been around for awhile now.

You can find other information on this on different parts of this forum. I was amazed at it too.

Also, most weapons in Kentucky are unregistered.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Check out cncguns.com

No registration in Nevada (at least not in the free 85% portions thereof) - I'm amazed that this is news to this community?
    Last edited by metaforge; 11-20-2012 at 04:03 AM.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metaforge View Post
    No registration in Nevada (at least not in the free 85% portions thereof) - I'm amazed that this is news to this community?
    No registration here either; I believe he meant that it was not traceable back to whoever builds it. If a firearm is purchased from an FFL, then there is a record kept of the firearm and serial number, which could be traced back to the original buyer (this is true in ALL states). The local CLEO is also notified when certain purchases are made from an FFL -- like when more than one handgun is purchased in a certain time-frame due to federal law.

States and localities are NOT legally allowed to begin a registration scheme from information obtained on the 4473 or the NCIC background check, however, they can begin a registration scheme based on forms or information that they have requested, and some states do have registration at the state and local level.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    No registration here either; I believe he meant that it was not traceable back to whoever builds it. If a firearm is purchased from an FFL, then there is a record kept of the firearm and serial number, which could be traced back to the original buyer (this is true in ALL states). The local CLEO is also notified when certain purchases are made from an FFL -- like when more than one handgun is purchased in a certain time-frame due to federal law.

States and localities are NOT legally allowed to begin a registration scheme from information obtained on the 4473 or the NCIC background check, however, they can begin a registration scheme based on forms or information that they have requested, and some states do have registration at the state and local level.
    Yeah, that's what I was meaning in posting this. It;s a great idea and for a little elbow grease and time, you can have a one off, limited, TRULY CUSTOM MADE AR-15 of your very own!
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RareBreed View Post
    Check out cncguns.com
    Who has a cnc machine in his basement? lol

But he does have similar non-cnc stuff ...
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 11-21-2012 at 03:13 AM.

You can also make lowers out of wood and HDPE plastic cutting boards.

http://230grain.com/showthread.php?3...PDE-AR15-Lower

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flb_78 View Post
    You can also make lowers out of wood and HDPE plastic cutting boards.

http://230grain.com/showthread.php?3...PDE-AR15-Lower
    The wood one ... for the environmentalist .... there maybe some wood that can handle the minor punishment a tenderly cared for AR would put out...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Who has a cnc machine in his basement? lol

But he does have similar non-cnc stuff ...
    Obviously you posted without watching the attached vid link because your query was answered in it. *LOL*
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE