• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

List of OC and CC Friendly Places

NEOOpenCarry

Hi guys. NEO Open Carry has been working to compile a list of firearm friendly places in the Northeast Ohio area. We saw a few posts from people who wanted an easy to read list where they could see where was friendly and where was not. We have dedicated a whole section on our site, www.neoopencarry.org on restaurants, businesses, and companies who are carry friendly! Check it out! I have them broken down by city and then listed in alphabetical order with addresses! I also listed the places that I know are not carry friendly. This will be an ongoing list and we would love to hear from you! Email us or post on here to add places where you have carried and that you know are carry friendly. Include the city, place, and whether you open or conceal carried. Thanks guys! You can also go directly to that specific page by clicking here: http://www.neoopencarry.org/list-of-gun-friendly-places-in-ne-ohio.html

eye95

Do not patronize while armed lists are useless to me. I'll use a patronize or a do not patronize list, though.

If they don't let me in there armed, I don't ever patronize them. Period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

MyWifeSaidYes

Hareuhal - if you can put a searchable database (name, city, zip, type of establishment) on the site, make sure it's one that won't crash all the time. There have been lots of long periods where the OFCC database just didn't work.

eye95- The database at OFCC is called the DNPWA database, but that's no reason someone can't use it as a DNP database. :D

eye95

It's a perception thing and the name of their list adds to my perception that supporting the Right is not a top priority for them. The name of the list seems to buy into the notion that one should just disarm and patronize, rather than push the idea that if you don't want me when I exercise my Right, you don't want me at all.

Maybe the site should change its name from OFCC to OWCC, the "for" becoming a simple "who."

Last edited:

JediSkipdogg

Personally to me I could care less about these types of databases. I guess I'm not driving far enough that if I go somewhere and they have a sign I can't drive across the street to an unposted place.