• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My daughter, the Second Amendment

geojohn

Without any prompting, encouragement, or help from me whatsoever, my 17 y.o. daughter whipped up this costume last night so she could wear it to school today for Halloween. The pieces of paper on each shoulder are copies of a magnetic bumper sticker that I have on my car. No, she wasn't harassed at all. Yes, I'm proud of her. Just a few more years until she can open carry...

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

pfries

Wait I thought today was about dressing up as somthing you're not...:eek:
JK I like it.Give her props for originality.

Alpine

Good thing she wasn't down in Seattle, the schools down there banned costumes so no doubt the anti-gun libs would have used that as an excuse to suppress her free speech. Good costume.

Last edited:

robert1970

Without any prompting, encouragement, or help from me whatsoever, my 17 y.o. daughter whipped up this costume last night so she could wear it to school today for Halloween. The pieces of paper on each shoulder are copies of a magnetic bumper sticker that I have on my car. No, she wasn't harassed at all. Yes, I'm proud of her. Just a few more years until she can open carry...

View attachment 9475

View attachment 9474

I just wish more of the kids today would do as your daughter did.I apploud her for that.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Can we trade daughters? Just kidding, my daughter totally supports my gun ownership, she just prefers edged weapons because the sound of gunfire will draw zombie hoards. One of her HS graduation presents was a nice Gerber machete.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
My youngest daughter (18) and her first OC (private property).
(Both daughters received a Sig P239 9mm for their graduation gift(

552485_2477365429986_858045622_n.jpg

EMNofSeattle

Gee where were all these girls when I was going to high school (Actually, I'm probably still far too young the use the "when I was going to high school phrase I only graduated 17 months ago.. still) But still, a huge percentage of females I knew in high school were all extreme leftists who think guns are freaky....

Last edited:

bmg50cal

Gee where were all these girls when I was going to high school (Actually, I'm probably still far too young the use the "when I was going to high school phrase I only graduated 17 months ago.. still) But still, a huge percentage of females I knew in high school were all extreme leftists who think guns are freaky....

Boys don't likely flock to girls whose fathers' OC... They likely end up in the hood canal if they do.

EMNofSeattle

Boys don't likely flock to girls whose fathers' OC... They likely end up in the hood canal if they do.

I like the Hood Canal, I swim there even in the winter.....

The only real question I have is if the father starts asking a battery of questions do you comply or treat them like a police officer? and if they ARE a police officer then do you not say anything? :confused:

Grim_Night

I like the Hood Canal, I swim there even in the winter.....

The only real question I have is if the father starts asking a battery of questions do you comply or treat them like a police officer? and if they ARE a police officer then do you not say anything? :confused:

If you truely are interested in the girl, you damn well better answer each and every question, call him "sir", and damn near treat him like god... If you don't, he can make your life a living hell :p

Most father's think of their daughters as their princess' and you better treat them that way and the father's as if they are kings.

sudden valley gunner

If you truely are interested in the girl, you damn well better answer each and every question, call him "sir", and damn near treat him like god... If you don't, he can make your life a living hell :p

Most father's think of their daughters as their princess' and you better treat them that way and the father's as if they are kings.

Most fathers also know if someone is a kiss ass, brown nosing dirtbag..........:p......like all boys that come near my daughter....hehe...my daughter had me meet her boyfriend this last spring.....he was so nervous....it was fun.

My son says a lot of guys stay away from his sister because they know I carry a gun.

EMNofSeattle

GRIIIMMMM!!!! How are you doing!?

Certainly what you said is probably right...

But if you want to know a story, The last time I had a girlfriend was several years ago, and her father only said "I don't care what you do just don't get caught" Good thing I come with my own set of morals, because a sad man like that certainly isn't willing to force them.... Certainly wouldn't be what I would say. I expected a multitude of questions, never really asked me any, never talked to my parents... kind of dissapointing, I was looking forward to getting grilled with questions. He was a strong democrat though, I don't even think he owned any guns...

Just a sad reflection on society I guess

Last edited:

Grim_Night

Most fathers also know if someone is a kiss ass, brown nosing dirtbag..........:p......like all boys that come near my daughter....hehe...my daughter had me meet her boyfriend this last spring.....he was so nervous....it was fun.

My son says a lot of guys stay away from his sister because they know I carry a gun.

I'm not a kiss ass, I just think that I would treat a woman/girl like I would want some guy to treat my daughter.