Thread: President of Troy, Mo. bank pulls gun, nabs masked robber

White Oak Plantation

President of Troy, Mo. bank pulls gun, nabs masked robber

Gotta love this! Well done Mr. Thompson!
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    Gotta love it. He definitely is not one of the sheeple waiting for the authorities to take care of him.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Okanogan Highland
    That story was as good, as some of the other stories were bizarre.. Woman gets 120 days in jail because the police see pictures of her having sex with their dog on her boyfriends cell phone????

Wasting tax dollars to prosecute her and then feed and house her for 120 days (persecutors wanted 1 year) is almost as bizarre as what she did. What a waste of tax dollars.

Good Lord, what is going on in St Louis?
    Last edited by hermannr; 11-02-2012 at 09:17 PM.