• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saturday breakfast - River City Diner 11/3, 9:30 AM

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
No one has started one yet...
I'll miss everyone but the Sharps 54 and I are eating in the trees this weekend:D

Last edited by a moderator:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Those of who will be congregating at RCD on Parham at 9:30 this Saturday morning will be thinking of you.

(You may not want to know what we will be thinking of you.)

Good hunting.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Did someone breakfast? That would be a good thing. OK - see you there.

Don't forget that daylight saving time ends this Sunday, November 4th at 2:00 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nice breakfast on a brisk day. Good size conversational group too.

Yes, if you weren't there your name probably came up, but the information will be held in the strictest confidence :lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Nice breakfast on a brisk day. Good size conversational group too.

Yes, if you weren't there your name probably came up, but the information will be held in the strictest confidence :lol:

Who cares if Yall talked about me, I was having fun!:p

d1-3.jpg

d2-3.jpg

d3-2.jpg

d4-1.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
And before you say it, no...I didn't shoot him in the water. I waited for him to cross and he jumped in the water after I shot him.

deer7.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
One thing is sure - you didn't have to track him far. Nice clean shot.

I've never had one go more than a few steps when I shoot them with that .58.
He was on that point when I shot, gave one quick rush and was dead before he landed in the water.

va_tazdad

So.... You will be providing dinner this month?

I've never had one go more than a few steps when I shoot them with that .58.
He was on that point when I shot, gave one quick rush and was dead before he landed in the water.

LOL That is what happens when you use a sholder cannon. Congratulations! Aim small, miss small. Seems you have it down!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
LOL That is what happens when you use a sholder cannon. Congratulations! Aim small, miss small. Seems you have it down!

I don't know about providing dinner.This is only the second Deer of the season....Now after I get him this week, maybe.:lol:

IMG_0585.jpg