• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Punta Gorda Regional Office CW License

notalawyer

Why don't you give them a call and ask?

Punta Gorda Regional Office
CW License Applicants
Appointment Only
230 Bal Harbor Boulevard
Suite 112
Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
Phone: (941) 575-5770
Fax: (941) 575-5775

ADulay

I will now get up off my butt, turn off the TV (next to the computer screen), get on my bike and go down the street and see what it says on the front door.

The bottom arrow is my house. The top arrow is the State CCW office, among other things.

I'll be right back.

AD

Punta%2520Gorda.jpg

Rich7553

Most state offices are open Monday thru Friday. I would suspect DOACS field offices are the same.

rvrctyrngr

Most state offices are open Monday thru Friday. I would suspect DOACS field offices are the same.

Yup. The office itself is open M-F, 8-4:30.

For CWFL license applications, specifically:

Punta Gorda Regional Office
CW License Applicants
Appointment Only
230 Bal Harbor Boulevard
Suite 112
Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
Phone: (941) 575-5770
Fax: (941) 575-5775

vyper

I kept calling, I kept getting a recorded message saying that they are busy, Try again Tuesday, maybe people are in a panic to get the LIC before Obama bans guns?

notalawyer

I kept calling, I kept getting a recorded message saying that they are busy, Try again Tuesday, maybe people are in a panic to get the LIC before Obama bans guns?

Are you leaving a message with a call back number as requested in the recording? :confused:

vyper

I guess i am going to have to mail it out, How do i go about doing that?

do they accept wal mart money orders?

Last edited:

vyper

The place is booked till dec 20th!

Got the finger prints done... live scan

They take wal mart money orders? what's the price of the permit? $75?

should i send the apt to the Punta Gorda Regional Office or the Tallahassee office? which would be faster?

notalawyer

The place is booked till dec 20th!

Got the finger prints done... live scan

They take wal mart money orders? what's the price of the permit? $75?

should i send the apt to the Punta Gorda Regional Office or the Tallahassee office? which would be faster?

See the post above.

vyper

on the application for concealed firearm license paper on the back after you check all the bubbles, it has something about notary signature, I just leave that blank and send it off?

notalawyer

on the application for concealed firearm license paper on the back after you check all the bubbles, it has something about notary signature, I just leave that blank and send it off?

After this post, I'm just going to assume you are either a troll or have extreme difficulty with the English language.

vyper

So i have to get someone to sign this before i can send it off? who?

ADulay

No, the notary section says exactly what it means.

When you get ready to actually sign the application, go to a notary and have them validate your signature and verify your identification.

Your bank can do this for you.

AD