• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

a welcoming business in West Bend

MKEgal

I saw someone commenting on FB on a news article about the spa shooting who said she owns a spa.
So I messaged her & asked if they were posted or not, & if they have a particular kind of massage I like.
She wrote back:
we do not post and won't post... We have many customers that do conceal carry. One of my good friends is the owner of USCCA
(And they can do the massage I was looking for.)

So for those who want some occasional pampering, or maybe your significant other deserves some, remember that gift-giving occasions are coming up. They have gift certificates.

Healing Elements Day Spa
2102 Continental Dr
West Bend, WI
(262) 306-6691
http://healingelementsdayspa.com/

I think it would be fun for the ladies to have a range & spa day. :D
Suppose guys could come too, if you really want.

Last edited:

oliverclotheshoff

I saw someone commenting on FB on a news article about the spa shooting who said she owns a spa.
So I messaged her & asked if they were posted or not, & if they have a particular kind of massage I like.
She wrote back:

So for those who want some occasional pampering, or maybe your significant other deserves some, remember that gift-giving occasions are coming up. They have gift certificates.

Healing Elements Day Spa
2102 Continental Dr
West Bend, WI
(262) 306-6691

a little manscaping never hurts once in a while well maybe it hurts for a little bit (the waxing part)

Law abider

She wrote back:

Healing Elements Day Spa
2102 Continental Dr
West Bend, WI
(262) 306-6691

I have a masseuse here at home. Last 23 years I get a good back and forehead massage before going to bed every night from wifey unless she is sick. As for the range and spa day, that would be very distracting for all and shooting will be at its worst.