Thread: When is the guberment coming to give me things? video funny funny

Banned

When is the guberment coming to give me things? video funny funny

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...-Are-Gonna-Die

Maybe this girl will figure out that she is responsible for herself.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Gee, I didn't know that Chuck "Turn in Your Guns" Schumer was with FEMA.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

She had proven that my lack of faith in humanity is justified.

Your failure to plan is does not my emergency make.

This is part of the proof that zoning laws are bad.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned

When is the guberment coming to give me things? video funny funny

I looked for this video to post it, but couldn't find it. Thanks.

It really illustrates how self-reliance, except for a few holdouts, is dead in this country. Many look to government first and themselves second. Because of this, they don't look to prepare for fan-hittings, they don't take appropriate actions just before the strikeage, they don't do what is necessary after the strikeage, they wait for government to give them the help that they need, and, when it inevitably does not come, they bellyache instead of solving their own problems.

I don't mind community and local governments helping after a disaster. But the people MUST know that they are primarily responsible for preparations before and for dealing after. And, the feds have no business in the matter at all. Get rid of FEMA!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Hmmmmmmmmm how much advanced notice did they have ? did they think Obama would put on His cape and fly in and make it all go away.
    "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by KRM59 View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm how much advanced notice did they have ? did they think Obama would put on His cape and fly in and make it all go away.
    Remember, Obama is the chosen one. :PUKE: :BARF:
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    And after 3 days, this woman is out of clothes? Ya gonna bring me lots of stuff ? Sounds like jar jar binks reincarnated...

And look .. they made a barrier so that crazy people like her cannot get to the goofy senaturd

And then she thanks the goofball after she just was pleading she was gonna die.

I think that the video is just a craigslist "woman looking for partner" ad that got out of craigslist

I wonder if she is dead or not and if she got any gov't stuff at all....if I was there I would have asked "what supplies did you bring with you..you clearly have brought 1000 lbs of lard, but what else?"
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 11-04-2012 at 12:05 PM.