• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

When is the guberment coming to give me things? video funny funny

Freedom1Man

She had proven that my lack of faith in humanity is justified.

Your failure to plan is does not my emergency make.

This is part of the proof that zoning laws are bad.

eye95

I looked for this video to post it, but couldn't find it. Thanks.

It really illustrates how self-reliance, except for a few holdouts, is dead in this country. Many look to government first and themselves second. Because of this, they don't look to prepare for fan-hittings, they don't take appropriate actions just before the strikeage, they don't do what is necessary after the strikeage, they wait for government to give them the help that they need, and, when it inevitably does not come, they bellyache instead of solving their own problems.

I don't mind community and local governments helping after a disaster. But the people MUST know that they are primarily responsible for preparations before and for dealing after. And, the feds have no business in the matter at all. Get rid of FEMA!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

KRM59

Hmmmmmmmmm how much advanced notice did they have ? did they think Obama would put on His cape and fly in and make it all go away.

davidmcbeth

Banned
And after 3 days, this woman is out of clothes? Ya gonna bring me lots of stuff ? Sounds like jar jar binks reincarnated...

And look .. they made a barrier so that crazy people like her cannot get to the goofy senaturd

And then she thanks the goofball after she just was pleading she was gonna die.

I think that the video is just a craigslist "woman looking for partner" ad that got out of craigslist

I wonder if she is dead or not and if she got any gov't stuff at all....if I was there I would have asked "what supplies did you bring with you..you clearly have brought 1000 lbs of lard, but what else?"

Last edited: