• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I think there was a rape.

Deanimator

At any rate I95 should definitely not interrupt his neighbors when they are having weird bedroom fun in Ohio.
You mean the kind of "weird bedroom fun" that Anthony Sowell used to have?

If you actually believed what you said, you'd be a psychopath.

You don't.

That just makes you a malignant narcissist.

Shoobee

You mean the kind of "weird bedroom fun" that Anthony Sowell used to have?

If you actually believed what you said, you'd be a psychopath.

You don't.

That just makes you a malignant narcissist.

So coming to the defense of our great President makes me a narcissist???

I would not want his job. He is doing just fine as it is.

Anyway it is I95 who is eavesdropping on his neighbors. That's akin to peeping, and more likely he is the psycho.

Whenever my neighbors get loud I turn on the radio to drown them out and I go back to sleep, or move into onto the living room couch and sleep there.

They want kids, they said, and apparently it is not working for them.

They don't slap each other though. They just shake the building.

Last edited:

Shoobee

And here's my goose gun ... .

Hunting geese is one step up from ducks but not as challenging as turkeys.

That you even know about goose hunting suggests that you too are probably a pretty good hunter.

But you also seem to suffer from a kind of self malevolence.

So maybe you are the psycho. I donno.

Surprised that you brought up psycho's though.

I95 walks and quacks like one. Yet you also seem to display some of the signs too.

I donno.

Last edited:

Deanimator

So coming to the defense of our great President makes me a narcissist???

1. I've stepped in things greater than Obama while walking through pastures at night.
  2. Saying offensive things you don't actually believe merely to garner attention makes you a MALIGNANT narcissist.

Last edited:

eye95

When you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty. The difference is the pig likes to get dirty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

MKEgal

eye95 said:
When you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty.
The difference is the pig likes to get dirty.
Sounds like Mark Twain.
But it's entirely applicable to trolls.
There are now 2 people on my blocked list (and no, I95 isn't one of them, obviously).

eye95

You have accomplished that. If you want to use the words, "Moving on," I will only charge you a nickel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Back to the topic. I still think Eye did fine. He used a measured response. Also, he may have prevented something worse from occurring.

And, if the neighbors were just playing, they're on notice that they need to tone it down.

And, lets not forget the value of such reports and debates. These reports let the rest of us examine scenarios and think our way through them so that if similar happens to us we have a better idea of how to respond.

I especially like Eye's tactic of telling the parties that unless he was told everything was OK, he was going to call the cops. Assuming they understand English, that takes the initiative out of their hands.

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

Back to the topic. I still think Eye did fine. He used a measured response. Also, he may have prevented something worse from occurring.

And, if the neighbors were just playing, they're on notice that they need to tone it down.

And, lets not forget the value of such reports and debates. These reports let the rest of us examine scenarios and think our way through them so that if similar happens to us we have a better idea of how to respond.

I especially like Eye's tactic of telling the parties that unless he was told everything was OK, he was going to call the cops. Assuming they understand English, that takes the initiative out of their hands.

I think that where Eye messed up though is leaving his firearm at his unit. what if there had been a rape and rapist ran out armed and confronted him?

Which is why I say Eye95 needs to get a nylon gunbelt with a snap buckle.
100_2368.jpg

Much like mine pictured above.

this way if I wake up and put on some sweats to investigate something I can just snap on this gun belt and be ready to go.

Deanimator

Agree. The sooner the better. I was having a little trouble figuring out Shoobee, myself. This last exchange helped.
My guess is that he's trying to be "outrageous" or "transgressive". In fact he's only creepy, like a guy outside of a restaurant licking the window in view of the patrons.

Deanimator

I think that where Eye messed up though is leaving his firearm at his unit. what if there had been a rape and rapist ran out armed and confronted him?

Which is why I say Eye95 needs to get a nylon gunbelt with a snap buckle.
It's easier to have a Smith 36 and a pocket holster.

Just stick them in your pocket as a unit.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Lets complicate things a little bit.

Libertarians and anarchists have compiled and passed on from the original news sources a number of situations where police over-reacted on a call and injured or killed somebody not a criminal. Also, a few years ago, it was reported in the press that some police departments have a policy of almost always arresting someone on a domestic call.

So, how do you know when to call the police and when not to? What if the couple were just playing and an otherwise innocent guy is arrested or worse?

Shoobee

My guess is that he's trying to be "outrageous" or "transgressive". In fact he's only creepy, like a guy outside of a restaurant licking the window in view of the patrons.

Just waiting for Tuesday is all, to see whether the blue koolaid or the red koolaid sells more at the neighborhood lemonade stands.

:D