Thread: UN personnel are monitoring our election

UN personnel are monitoring our election

http://joemiller.us/2012/10/outrage-...#ixzz2BAeHoi6C

In a development that should outrage every red-blooded, patriotic American, the Obama Administration announced that international observers in the United States cannot be arrested by state law enforcement even if the United Nations representatives violate state law.

This is a list of the "UN Observers" in your State.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/110874123/...eployment-2012

I saw this today (were have I been?) and it sounds like the beginning of an apocalypse book.

http://aclj.org/united-nations/unite...ican-elections
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    http://joemiller.us/2012/10/outrage-...#ixzz2BAeHoi6C

In a development that should outrage every red-blooded, patriotic American, the Obama Administration announced that international observers in the United States cannot be arrested by state law enforcement even if the United Nations representatives violate state law.

This is a list of the "UN Observers" in your State.
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/110874123/...eployment-2012

I saw this today (were have I been?) and it sounds like the beginning of an apocalypse book.

http://aclj.org/united-nations/unite...ican-elections
    We will see. All they have to do is arrest them. By the time anyone hears about it the elections will be over. This is egregious, and everyone should be outraged and letting Obama know about it (like it would do any good). This is what America will turn into with him in another 4 years, and we can't take it! I am sick of this ignorant moron controlling everything he pleases; it's like we have no say anymore.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

One more good reason to open carry to the polls where legal! Let them see American rights and freedoms in action!

Banned
    ROFL .. local law enforcement hate the FBI; I'm sure their love of UN officials is even lower.

O'bamalama is such a commie ...

"Wait, I have UN credentials !!! ahhhhhhh!" .. I would approve that beating lol

The Secretary of State of Alabama has unequivocally said that no, repeat NO, foreign observers are allowed closer than thirty feet to the doors of a polling place.

http://www.wsfa.com/story/20006792/a...polling-places

Knowing my fellow Alabamians, and especially those who are members of local law enforcement, were I one of these international observers, I wouldn't push it. Obama may say they can't be arrested, but the sheriff is the supreme law enforcement official in the county. The one here in Montgomery County would arrest them, put them in cuffs, and take them to jail. Diplomatic immunity notwithstanding!!
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    The Secretary of State of Alabama has unequivocally said that no, repeat NO, foreign observers are allowed closer than thirty feet to the doors of a polling place.

Knowing my fellow Alabamians, and especially those who are members of local law enforcement, were I one of these international observers, I wouldn't push it. Obama may say they can't be arrested, but the sheriff is the supreme law enforcement official in the county. The one here in Montgomery County would arrest them, put them in cuffs, and take them to jail. Diplomatic immunity notwithstanding!!
    Yep, sheriffs can arrest any federal agent, up to and including the president. I hope your state, and the others who have warned those who would trample states rights, sticks by its guns and does in fact, carry out arrests where necessary.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    One more good reason to open carry to the polls where legal! Let them see American rights and freedoms in action!
    I would were it not for the fact that my polling place is a school.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

My polling place is a church of a denomination that is anti. For tomorrow, it is not a church, it is a polling place. I will have my SA Champion on my right hip tomorrow, openly and proudly.

As concerns schools, as I understand the law, if you have a permit from your state, you are OK. Some of you legal eagles tell me if I'm wrong as IANAL and never claimed to be.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    My polling place is a church of a denomination that is anti. For tomorrow, it is not a church, it is a polling place. I will have my SA Champion on my right hip tomorrow, openly and proudly.

As concerns schools, as I understand the law, if you have a permit from your state, you are OK. Some of you legal eagles tell me if I'm wrong as IANAL and never claimed to be.
    I could be mistaken bur our state Attorney General says if it is not being used as a school, it is not a school as per definition. Of course different states may view it differently and I don't think the Feds would buy into his reasoning. So I haven't pushed it and empty holstered it to caucuses held at our schools.

Our state is mail in now or you can drop it off at the auditor's office. I OC'ed to the auditor's office.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

The UN.....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Founder's Club Member
    I wouldn't worry too much about outside observers. Do keep them out, though. Just don't get too worked up over it.

They're probably only here to learn how to game their own systems even better.

For sure, they're not here for the reason stated in the article--to ensure no conservative suppression of the vote. There are more than enough rabid liberals running around to watch out for that.

About the only thing they can be trying to accomplish is to pretend to be disinterested observer/witnesses who can then lie about something in the international press or to support Obama if the election is real close.

Or, maybe just aquire some legitimacy for ascendency of the international "community" over the US. Can't say as I blame them too much. The US has committed observational violations of sovereignty in other countries' elections for years. Nobody in our government is in a position to complain about it--what's good for the goose is good for the gander. With the way the US behaves internationally, I can also see some folks being worried about a too-powerful US and wanting a few wedges to knock our government down a peg or two. Just have to keep in mind that any foreign governments worried about us are probably just as criminal as ours, so its not like their concerns should receive much weight, either. Meaning, they're just worried our imperial activities will cut into their ability to parasite off their own people.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyMtnScotsman View Post
    Yep!

Gotta love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post
    Yep!
    Too funny! I love the pix.

Cite please. In some states Prosecuting Attorney's are the CLEO. And in my state and I presume most The county sheriff has no authority to boss around city police or state patrol.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

I think it's no biggie, the UN wants to spend money for observers to watch people standing in line, go right ahead buddy!

If the UN wants to waste more money then I can put them to work watching paint dry if they need a more exciting task....

As for Rockymnt, seriously dude? what did that steel pot ever do to you to deserve being painted in UN blue? if you're going to kill it let it die a graceful and honorable death for its service painted in good ol OD green!
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 11-06-2012 at 01:00 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member