• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Price of Guns & Ammo if Obama wins...

twoskinsonemanns

I don't have any assault guns -- which shoot 5.56 or 7.62 so it does not affect me.

I hunt with 300RUM and I defends my castle with 45ACP and 12 gauge. Nobody is gobbling up 300 RUM or 45ACP or 12 gauge. The gun fanatics are more into the 5.56 or the 7.62.

Has nothing to do with me. It's driven by the gun fanatics -- those who are addicted to buying guns that they do not need in numbers beyond all human abilities to do anything practical with.

So leave me out of it bozo.

It doesn't effect me so I don't care?
THAT is your attitude?

OldCurlyWolf

Yes, the economy is slowly fixing itself.

Affordable health care has been ushered in and this should take care of the uninsured problem in America.

Tax cuts for the middle class have a chance of being passed.

Tax cuts for the rich will finally end, and the rich will start to pay their fair share again, unlike during the past 12 years.

Tax benefits that allow big corporations to ship jobs overseas will have a chance of being repealed and this will increase jobs in America.

Iraq is over and Afghanistan will soon be over too. Romney wanted to stay longer if not indefinitely in both places.

There will be less waste on military spending as 2 wars end and our heroes are brought back home.

Four more years under Pres Obama look extremely bright, indeed.

A slow recovery, but neither Mitt nor the Pres can speed it up anyway.

The only trick in Romney's book is more tax cuts for the rich. That's why the rich are volunteering to pass out the koolaid to the poor and middle class now and to all the independents so the rich can get more tax cuts for themselves, just like during the Reagan party days.

Not in your lifetime.:banghead:

Shoobee

It doesn't effect me so I don't care?
THAT is your attitude?

This insanity does not affect me, correct.

I do not hoard or trade in assault rifles -- AK-47's and AR-15's.

Go ahead if you want to. But you would be a lot better off as a minimalist with the maximum money you can save in the bank.

Go ahead and quote me on that yes.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

This insanity does not affect me, correct.

I do not hoard or trade in assault rifles -- AK-47's and AR-15's.

Go ahead if you want to. But you would be a lot better off as a minimalist with the maximum money you can save in the bank.

Go ahead and quote me on that yes.

And how would you get that money if the banks are shut down? Just what do you think you are going to buy with worthless paper if the SHTF? Ammo will be worth more than gold or silver in a complete shutdown, paper money will be worthless. Ammo can actually be traded for goods, even now. I have traded items in the past for reloading supplies, I have in the past traded loaded shot shells for wheel weights from the junk yard.

If you do not have something to trade if the government shuts down, and it is mob rule, you will starve, unless you can eat paper money.

Maybe Super Obama will come to your rescue. :lol:

Lodogg

Too funny...

And how would you get that money if the banks are shut down? Just what do you think you are going to buy with worthless paper if the SHTF? Ammo will be worth more than gold or silver in a complete shutdown, paper money will be worthless. Ammo can actually be traded for goods, even now. I have traded items in the past for reloading supplies, I have in the past traded loaded shot shells for wheel weights from the junk yard.

If you do not have something to trade if the government shuts down, and it is mob rule, you will starve, unless you can eat paper money.

Maybe Super Obama will come to your rescue. :lol:

I was wondering what the pre-Newtown prices were, forgot there was a hullaballoo before the election. I did, however, buy right after the election and before Lanza ruined it for us all. Reading the quoted passages from Shoobee, I'm guessing he got booted too, but he has his head so far up his rear end and loving Obama so much... couldn't help but laugh, I wonder if he still feels the same, 5 months later.