• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brooklyn Residents arm themselves to protect their buildings from looters

EMNofSeattle

saiga12boy

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/klyn_bat_man_run_looters_VxfnY8FAH2MYZZ9GrKM6eJ

I also wonder what "double pump action gun" is? As long as it doesn't have a shoulder thing that goes up or is loaded with incendiary heat seeking bullets then maybe the New York City government will leave his double pump action gun alone....

seriously though, I'm surprised that some New Yorkers are actually starting to stand up for themselves, expect arrests and constitutional violations to follow.
They will follow because New York has no castle doctrine.Yay for Bloomberg who likes controlling everyone's life because he's satanic. Bad for the average person. But yeah I am surprised that some new yorkers are actually standing up for their rights unlike what they do almost every day which is being frisked
by cops.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/klyn_bat_man_run_looters_VxfnY8FAH2MYZZ9GrKM6eJ

I also wonder what "double pump action gun" is? As long as it doesn't have a shoulder thing that goes up or is loaded with incendiary heat seeking bullets then maybe the New York City government will leave his double pump action gun alone....

seriously though, I'm surprised that some New Yorkers are actually starting to stand up for themselves, expect arrests and constitutional violations to follow.

Elmer Fudd has one. In Rabbit Seasoning he racks the slide once and gets five--count 'em--five rounds into Bugs' rabbit hole.

Of course, it could be another of Fudd's shotguns. In Rabbit of Seville, Fudd has a lever-action double-barrel shotgun.

This last is obviously the source of the confusion. The journalists get their gun knowledge from Bugs Bunny. And we can prove it!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

:D

papa bear

good for them. maybe if these Yorkers run into more progressive governments they stop voting for it

MKEgal

On FB, the NRA posted an article saying that Bloomie refused to let the National Guard into NYC to help people because the NG carries guns.
His personal opinions are getting in the way of his subjects' survival, and maybe they'll finally see that & vote him out.
Heck, I'd be trying to get a recall petition going as soon as things were pretty much under control.

EMNofSeattle

On FB, the NRA posted an article saying that Bloomie refused to let the National Guard into NYC to help people because the NG carries guns.
His personal opinions are getting in the way of his subjects' survival, and maybe they'll finally see that & vote him out.
Heck, I'd be trying to get a recall petition going as soon as things were pretty much under control.

I completely dislike Bloomberg. He's a nanny statist and doesn't care about the well being of the city. It's well documented that NYPD has a higher then average turnover rate and that's because NYPD doesn't pay officers enough to live comfortably in the area. same with firefighters. when the transit workers wanted to retain their wage scale in 2005 instead of taking 5% cuts Bloomberg (a billionaire) accused the transit workers of being greedy.

Then there's his nanny statism

He even calls his police force "his own army"

He really sees himself as some kind of feudal lord and NYC is his fiefdom.