• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free lawnmower !! You'll have to sign a wavier tough ... video of mower here

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Donatable item? Can think of certain worthy recipients.

You know that I am not really serious, right? :cool:

1245A Defender

Well,,,

Might want to loosen that drive belt just a tad.

stay safe.

I had hoped that no one would stoop to bumping his idiodic fake lawn mower video!

Wish in one hand,,, Sh*t in the other,,, oh well.... our time here has been wasted,,, now, twice!

DavidMcbeth posts lot of useless crap in this forum that has nothing to do with the goal of this forum,,, it is too bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I had hoped that no one would stoop to bumping his idiodic fake lawn mower video!

Wish in one hand,,, Sh*t in the other,,, oh well.... our time here has been wasted,,, now, twice!

DavidMcbeth posts lot of useless crap in this forum that has nothing to do with the goal of this forum,,, it is too bad...

Could be that one of the super secret benefits of the Social Lounge has been exposed. :)