• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defensive Pistol Class

mustangkiller

Dates to be determined.....Jeff Bloovman of Armed Dynamics will be in the Corpus Christi area holding a defensive pistol and maybe a defensive shot gun or rifle class. He is a highly qualified instructor with a unique teaching style. He packs into ten full hours what most guys take two days to teach. Everyone I've known that has taken his class says it's amazing how easy it is to learn all the info from him in this amount of time. Prices to be determined but should still be well below what anyone else in Tx charges. Let me know if your interested in his class. Google AD for more info on him and his classes. Or go to www.armeddynamics.com