Thread: Voting While Open Carrying

Voting While Open Carrying

Exercised two of our most sacred rights this morning in the representation of one of our most sacred freedoms.

Voted while open carrying at Frazer UMC Church. Not a negative word said, not even a shocked look. In fact, I don't think most of the folks there even noticed the gun on my hip.

My Beautiful Bride was both proud of me and amazed that I could do these things. Am I proud to be an American? Damn skippy I am!!
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    Voted while open carrying at Cedar Grove Baptist Church in Leeds and used my pistol permit as my form of ID. Only comment I got was "I need to renew mine", which was awesome coming from the nice lady who was volunteering at the table.
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away, mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting. I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing. Doomed to crumble, unless we grow and strengthen our communication. -Tool, "Schism"

Very nice! I patrioticaly open carried my Colt 1911 to my voting place in Idaho! Glad to see others doing so as well!

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Exercised two of our most sacred rights this morning in the representation of one of our most sacred freedoms.

Voted while open carrying at Frazer UMC Church. Not a negative word said, not even a shocked look. In fact, I don't think most of the folks there even noticed the gun on my hip.

My Beautiful Bride was both proud of me and amazed that I could do these things. Am I proud to be an American? Damn skippy I am!!
    Rewrite is in order, respectfully. She knows you could/can (very capable of) do those things. That you would without runnig afoul of the law is why she is proud and amazed.

Well done and +1 to your Sir.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Well I took my Grandaughter to "help" me vote. Waited in line for a little over an hour. Not one question.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hannah and big Daddy vote.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	9531