• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does anyone else anticipate rioting?

EMNofSeattle

Sweet!

Think south. If the dust goes high and blocks out the sun then the earth will get really cold.

I can't wait, I've always wanted to hunt wooly mammoths and bring them back to the family cave....

and since a scientist is working on bringing the wooly mammoths back, i can only hope it's just in time for the big eruption. so we'll have giant wooly pieces of meat to hunt, and Seattle will become THE NEW YUKON and unlike the last ice age we now have .600 Nitro Express to bring them down, no more pits and spears required. I'm giddy as can be at the prospect

Go SEA-KON :banana:

Freedom1Man

I can't wait, I've always wanted to hunt wooly mammoths and bring them back to the family cave....

and since a scientist is working on bringing the wooly mammoths back, i can only hope it's just in time for the big eruption. so we'll have giant wooly pieces of meat to hunt, and Seattle will become THE NEW YUKON and unlike the last ice age we now have .600 Nitro Express to bring them down, no more pits and spears required. I'm giddy as can be at the prospect

Go SEA-KON :banana:

Why use something so large?

Ackley showed that a 6.5mm is all you need.