• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

...if you can keep it...

eye95

We couldn't.

I thought we had a chance of restoring the Republic after the 2010 election. However, Obama quickly established that he would use despotic techniques to accomplish his ends, the Constitution and the House be damned. So this election was the last chance for the electorate to slap down the would-be petty tyrant. The greedy 47% and a handful of others killed that last chance.

The Republic is gone. The 47% will only get larger. We have gone over the political cliff. The fiscal cliff is just ahead, and we will go over it.

I will no longer pull the wagon. I'm gong to ride it over the cliff with the 47%. The difference is that I am ready for the cliff. The 47% will be saying, "Where's the gubmint? We are going to die!!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

WalkingWolf

We couldn't.

I thought we had a chance of restoring the Republic after the 2010 election. However, Obama quickly established that he would use despotic techniques to accomplish his ends, the Constitution and the House be damned. So this election was the last chance for the electorate to slap down the would-be petty tyrant. The greedy 47% and a handful of others killed that last chance.

The Republic is gone. The 47% will only get larger. We have gone over the political cliff. The fiscal cliff is just ahead, and we will go over it.

I will no longer pull the wagon. I'm gong to ride it over the cliff with the 47%. The difference is that I am ready for the cliff. The 47% will be saying, "Where's the gubmint? We are going to die!!"

<o>
Sooner or later something will happen bringing the cycle of gov handouts to an end, could be ten years, could be a thousand. When it does hopefully the world not just us will return to self reliance. If Yellowstone ever pops it will be a end to the US handouts for sure, probably an end to government period in North America.

eye95

What will bring it to an end will be bankruptcy. But our Liberty will be completely gone by then. We will still have the tyranny; we just won't have the free money. The giving away of money was a device to gain power. That power has been gained. There is no née to give away the money.

<o>

WalkingWolf

That is, so sad.

What is sad about the cycle of nature~~most intelligent educated people know that Yellowstone is building pressure, and she will pop, just when is not known. If you can't handle science maybe you should go hide behind Obama, he will save you. Just like he did the people who lost their lives in Sandy. You progressives put too much stock in government to protect your arse. Obama does not give fecal matter about any of us, he is looking out for Obama.

Freedom1Man

What is sad about the cycle of nature~~most intelligent educated people know that Yellowstone is building pressure, and she will pop, just when is not known. If you can't handle science maybe you should go hide behind Obama, he will save you. Just like he did the people who lost their lives in Sandy. You progressives put too much stock in government to protect your arse. Obama does not give fecal matter about any of us, he is looking out for Obama.

That's true about most mainstream candidates. They are just looking out for themselves.

OC for ME

The urban dweller vs. liberty. A perusal of election results by county for each state tells the story of why Santa Clause won handily and that no urban dweller will vote Santa Clause out of office.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
We couldn't.

<o>

I think you're right. The chance of getting a solid conservative or constitutionalist elected in 2016 is pretty darned narrow even by today's gauges, let alone how it's going to be after four years of concerted efforts to increase the entitlement sect in this country. The takers of wealth will out number the creators of wealth and even though they need us to sustain them, you can bet we don't stand much of a chance to succeed and accumulate our own personal wealth. Essentially, the republic was dealt a death blow this week and will continue to suffer even more blows until these people have created their perceived utopia... which is not a possibility, anyway.

eye95

So it is time to stop supporting the 47 (and growing) percent.

I'm going on strike. I posted the details of how in another thread. I'm done. These leeches are going to have to get by without my help--and hopefully the help of millions of others, many of whom have been pulling the wagon a lot harder than I was able to.

<o>

WalkingWolf

So it is time to stop supporting the 47 (and growing) percent.

I'm going on strike. I posted the details of how in another thread. I'm done. These leeches are going to have to get by without my help--and hopefully the help of millions of others, many of whom have been pulling the wagon a lot harder than I was able to.

<o>

Well I discussed this in another site and here is what we came up with. Since Obama has promised to take care of everybody, and government is the cure. There is no need for charities, we have agreed to stop donating to charities, all of them. Let them cry to Obama see how long it takes for them to get frustrated with governments bumbling. If people like Romney stop donating it will be devastating, and the government will be broke within a couple years. Maybe it will open some eyes, once the evil rich truly decide to be selfish.

jbone

That is, so sad.

It truly is sad that our nation may have seen its last days of Glory. The WH house has not changed its position on the Transformation, this next four years are sure to be the finishing touches that even his glassy eyed supporters will be appalled at.

Shoobee

I have been having to cheer up my Red Team friends all day long.

The stages of grief include denial, anger, depression, and finally acceptance of the situation.

I tell them all: "Don't worry 'Lil Reeps, nothing in DC has changed, so the next 4 years will be the same as the last 4 were, a very slow but steady recovery based upon pent up demand for the necessities plus a few frills like the I-Phone."

You can always just gut out these 4 years, and then there will be Gov Chris Christy in 2016 and also Jeb Bush, and they will duke it out for the RNC indorsement, and one of them will probably even win the presidency.

Hillary is going to drop off the Obama team now, and someone else will take over at Sec State, don't know who yet.

This will give Benghazi a chance to cool off while the Repubs continue to hold committe meetings about it. Ultimately she was to blame most likely.

In 2016 Christy will be running against a weakened Hillary tarnished by Benghazi.

If I were Hillary I would retire to Little Rock now. Living with 4 dead who are all your fault is very hard to do, even without the Repub House investigating and castigating you.

So cheer up 'Lil Reeps. Your day will come, again, maybe in 4 more years.

:D

Shoobee

I think you're right. The chance of getting a solid conservative or constitutionalist elected in 2016 is pretty darned narrow even by today's gauges, let alone how it's going to be after four years of concerted efforts to increase the entitlement sect in this country. The takers of wealth will out number the creators of wealth and even though they need us to sustain them, you can bet we don't stand much of a chance to succeed and accumulate our own personal wealth. Essentially, the republic was dealt a death blow this week and will continue to suffer even more blows until these people have created their perceived utopia... which is not a possibility, anyway.

If the RNC adopts arm bands, black and silver uniforms, and red flags, maybe they can pull it off.

Otherwise they need to include Latinos, Asian-Americans, Punjab-Americans, African Americans, single women, the youth, the retiring, and moderates into their otherwise fanatical extremist base, somehow.

Don't ask me how though. I think the best bet may just be the armbands. That worked before in Germany in the 1930s for you-know-who. And he believe the same way as the RNC does right now -- anti immigrant etc.

rushcreek2

It is opt-out time. 25,000 Louisianans signed petition ASKING Obama for permission to secede from the Union.

Texians have been working towards that goal Since Slick Willy's administration= Google - Texas nationalist movement.

Thanks to Obama interest in secession is resurging.

Given the election results....it's time for me to return to Texas. Soon lots of GTT signs posted on front doors throughout the other 49 states. ( " Gone to Texas" )

The Constitution of these United States has been trashed by Washington, D.C. Therefore the compact comprising the legal foundation for the Union no longer exists.

I'm fixin' to be GTT myself. The federal "Titanic" cannot survive 4 more years of Obama.

Last edited:

nobama

It is opt-out time. 25,000 Louisianans signed petition ASKING Obama for permission to secede from the Union.

Texians have been working towards that goal Since Slick Willy's administration= Google - Texas nationalist movement.

Thanks to Obama interest in secession is resurging.

Given the election results....it's time for me to return to Texas. Soon lots of GTT signs posted on front doors throughout the other 49 states. ( " Gone to Texas" )

The Constitution of these United States has been trashed by Washington, D.C. Therefore the compact comprising the legal foundation for the Union no longer exists.

I'm fixin' to be GTT myself. The federal "Titanic" cannot survive 4 more years of Obama.

How about we start a petition to impeach this treasonist POS!!!! I dont care if the clueless voted him in, I just cant seem to grasp how f in clueless people are. Scary to say the least.