Thread: local logo

local logo

Sounds like an energy drink.
    Well I like to see the other OCDO logos around the web and I try to keep them in my file. Please show us what you are using.
    I have this on a banner (3'x10') that we use in my very local area for picnics and other "show the flag" gatherings. I also use it on a set of business cards.
    This is not everyone in Washington, but a good group uses it.

We gave the coffee cup away as a prize at the last picnic. We have a few Tshirts too.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Well I like to see the other OCDO logos around the web and I try to keep them in my file. Please show us what you are using.
    I have this on a banner (3'x10') that we use in my very local area for picnics and other "show the flag" gatherings. I also use it on a set of business cards.

We gave the coffee cup away as a prize at the last picnic. We have a few Tshirts too.
    That reminds me I need to order another mug and shirt.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post

VERY NICE work, MSG Laigaie! Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!