Thread: The anti-gun movementís kind of candidate (and party)

The anti-gun movementís kind of candidate (and party)

Here is Obama's anti gun record. I have already E mailed governor Walker to protect as much as he can our gun rights knowing the feds have power to make it difficult to exercise the right to keep and bear arms.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/blaz...s-be-disarmed/

Quote Originally Posted by Shoobee View Post
    Guns were not an issue in the recent (yesterday's) election.

And it is unlikely that they will become an issue in the foreseeable future either.

There are more important and critical fish to fry.

Sheesh.
    What would that be?? The critical issue(s)
    Last edited by Law abider; 11-07-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Don't you people ever go away?

Last night you got trounced.

Isn't there someplace you have to go now to lick your wounds?

I'll answer with your favorite quote: Blessed be Yahoveh ( Yeshua Hamashiah!) my strength, which teacheth my hands to war and my fingers to fight. Do you know what that really means? Then you will understand why I don't go away. Oh yes the other document.... I'll let you figure that one out. You must be a rare oxymoron: How do you believe in the second amendment and not see the re elected one not infringing on it??? WOW!!
    My balm for any wound I suffer is a song I sing: Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!
    Last edited by Law abider; 11-07-2012 at 07:11 PM.

You call CA Commnist and yet you praise the Obamanation? And actually, the 2% popular vote difference isn't that much.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar

Your talking? It's like every thread you want to jump in right away and talk about how Obama is great and don't worry he's not after you guns. Get lost already.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    How do you believe in the second amendment and not see the re elected one not infringing on it???
    Whenever you think that you are facing a contradiction, check your premises.
    Shoobee is not a true 2A supporter.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    Got that bro! Un believable!! what are people like him doing on this blog? Fool us? lol
    Yes I believe Gary J that our OC is not true Constitutional rights.
    Last edited by Law abider; 11-08-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    Plus, he's so glib he won't even care if the future proves him wrong.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Re: The anti-gun movementís kind of candidate (and party)

Just reply to every single one of Shoobee's posts by saying, "You aren't in a swing state!"

Seems to be his MO anyway...

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

And it is unlikely that they will become an issue in the foreseeable future either.

Sheesh.

I disagree fully, the o knew gun control would be an election loser for him, he kept it quiet so he could get elected again, and I expect several executive order and other underhanded moves to circumvent the constitution to try and disarm the populace. Look at the UN treaties, look at his comments during the debate when pushed on the issue, he wants the 94 klinton ban reinstated, and went on to say that he sees handguns as the problem.
    Sales are booming for all firearms again, if you don't already own what you want, good luck trying to get it.

Sheesh.
    Not well-informed, are you: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8A627J20121107

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by afterimages View Post
    He's a shill, he's not interested in being informed.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

At this time, the Associated Press is scoring Obama with 51% of the popular vote, and Romney with 48%.

If the Green Bay Packers, had beaten the Chicago Bears 51 to 48, even a diehard Packer fan, would not call it a "trouncing".

The electoral college, usually has the effect of increasing the difference between two presidential candidates in a close election. It certainly had that effect this year.
    Wis. CCL #5x Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact .40 S&W, Utah CFP