Thread: That didnt take long

That didnt take long

I could've sworn I already posted this:
    "We will not accept any treaty that infringes on the constitutional rights of our citizens to bear arms," he said.

U.S. officials have acknowledged privately that the treaty under discussion would have no effect on domestic gun sales and ownership because it would apply only to exports.
    My question is if it affects importation of weapons for civilians.

I'd like someone knowledgeable in the actual treaty to get through the fear-mongering and tell us what it is really about.

I despise the UN, FWIW.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    I could've sworn I already posted this:

My question is if it affects importation of weapons for civilians.

I'd like someone knowledgeable in the actual treaty to get through the fear-mongering and tell us what it is really about.

I despise the UN, FWIW.
    Hahaha I saw that about 30seconds after I posted this. To be fair, this does kinda need its own thread. Also, I completely agree, I'd love to see the rough draft of the treaty. Particularly the one Obama walked away from while saying it had nothing to do with the upcoming election and compare it to the new one they draft during the next meeting.