• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat 11/10, 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat 11/10, 9:30 AM

River City Diner

Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

By request of out of town travelers to the gun show at RIR, we will be meetin' & eatin' at RCD.

Table location will probably be to the left as you enter. See you there.

scouser

Tell Courtney that Logan was lost on Tuesday when he didn't see her there, he kept asking me where she was

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Have fun Guys!
See you Tuesday.

eyes.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
No headlights, but she either saw a really big gun or heard a really clear "click." Guess its kind of the same difference. :D

She has two fawns Grape. A camera is the most dangerous thing she'll see as long as she stays on the farm.

I haven't met him in person yet but he's this weeks project.

IMG_0585.jpg

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Peter - Try putting his picture up on the local announcement boards under the heading WANTED. I'm sure that there are those along with their dogs that will rush to help. --> --> said ducking and running.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Peter - Try putting his picture up on the local announcement boards under the heading WANTED. I'm sure that there are those along with their dogs that will rush to help. --> --> said ducking and running.

The Taxidermist said he wasn't going to do any more dog mounts for me:uhoh:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'll see all y'all there, but I can't go to the fun show till Sunday. Got to do Veterans' Day stuff Saturday.

And Thanks to all the vets for allowing us to have fun shows. Hope the current crop* can keep the string going.

stay safe.

* And Thanks to those curerently serving - but Veterans' Day is not the day you get recognized. But go ahead and use those discounts - you need them.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I just noticed something strange Grapeshot.
That deer had two fawns with it. I have a picture of it....but I just noticed she is a button buck.:eek:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I just noticed something strange Grapeshot.
That deer had two fawns with it. I have a picture of it....but I just noticed she is a button buck.:eek:

Botton (pedicels) does have minor chromosome/genetic screw up, but can reproduce. Some does with major mixup (external female/internal male) grow antlers as full as 8 to10 pts, but they cannot reproduce - they are a genetic dead end.

Not to worry unless you look them in the eye. :cool: